Defensive Line Features 3 first round draft picks.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[2]FxcGJxNDpGS_AkFcQBgfoALyMwto8J_8[/2]

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
[2]FxcGJxNDpGS_AkFcQBgfoALyMwto8J_8[/2]

I laughed, I cried. It was the greatest video I have seen since....oh wait, there was no video. :sly: Still better than any M Night Shyamalan flick I have seen in recent years. :yawn:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yep, our D-line is going to be amazing this year. Add in Langford and Sims, and there's going to be a lot of pressure, sacks, and pain for opposing quarterbacks. Bring on the other teams!

:cheese:

steferfootball

Starter
If I'm getting the right guys, we drafted 7 first round DL in a little over a decade. (11 years)

Kennidy
Carricker
Picket
Lewis
Brockers
Long
Quinn

Kinda amazing really.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Memento said:
Yep, our D-line is going to be amazing this year. Add in Langford and Sims, and there's going to be a lot of pressure, sacks, and pain for opposing quarterbacks. Bring on the other teams!

:cheese:

There's also Trevor Laws lol.

Speeps

Starter
steferfootball said:
If I'm getting the right guys, we drafted 7 first round DL in a little over a decade. (11 years)

Kennidy
Carricker
Picket
Lewis
Brockers
Long
Quinn

Kinda amazing really.
A lot of people consider the first four on your list busts. They didn't have success here, but they have had success with other teams.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Speeps said:
steferfootball said:

Kennidy
Carricker
Picket
Lewis
Brockers
Long
Quinn

Kinda amazing really.
A lot of people consider the first four on your list busts. They didn't have success here, but they have had success with other teams.

Grease had some fun, but the others were nothing more than paperweights. :lmao:

steferfootball

Starter
kmramsfan said:
Speeps said:
steferfootball said:

Kennidy
Carricker
Picket
Lewis
Brockers
Long
Quinn

Kinda amazing really.

Grease had some fun, but the others were nothing more than paperweights. :lmao:
Thems some big paperweights.

Anyways, you are right, Pickett, Carriker, Lewis, and Kennedy all played better after leaving the Rams. The one that makes me mad is that we didn't resign Picket the second he started playing well. :nono: