Defense ranked #6

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The Dolphins game is a perfect example. It is not about scoring 35 points a game, just about being a passable NFL offense. If the team was able to extend a few more possessions, pick up a few first downs and convert a few third downs, that game ends 10-0 more than likely.
Limiting the other team a couple of possessions per game changes a ton for this team.
If we could possess the ball a little more. Not score...just move the sticks...we'd be number one in D and definitely a winning team. TOP...just some yards...10 yards in 3 or less plays...Yards matter....not points...just get some yards O

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
It's a damn shame. The defense was fucking NAILS yesterday until they got thrown under the bus by our silly offense( and it's lame controller).
Not many defenses can hold their finger in the dike for sixty minutes without a leak or two, impossible task in today's NFL.

tempests

Hall of Fame
If we could possess the ball a little more. Not score...just move the sticks...we'd be number one in D and definitely a winning team. TOP...just some yards...10 yards in 3 or less plays...Yards matter....not points...just get some yards O

I don't agree. The 12 playoff teams in 2015 averaged 25 points per game. That's where the Rams need to be and haven't been since 2003, not coincidentally their last winning season.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
well, i think the way the rams play leads to this. they keep games close. opponents don't need to do much offensively to stay in the game. they only need a td or two to win.

whenever the rams have piled on points the d has not been stellar at all. quite the opposite. when the opposition need to push the ball they have done so with ease. look at yesterdays game as a prime example. the bucs game, the lions game.

i'm not convinced they would have the same ranking if the rams offense would put up more points.

This X2 been that way for a couple of years. They play great until the other team needs to score.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The 12 playoff teams in 2015 averaged 25 points per game. That's where the Rams need to be
Hmmm...25 points...we're at 15 and dropping....How can we get 10 extra points? It would seem easier to get 4-5 extra first downs...If you have an idea how we can get an extra TD & FG, I'd love to hear it...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Hmmm...25 points...we're at 15 and dropping....How can we get 10 extra points? It would seem easier to get 4-5 extra first downs...If you have an idea how we can get an extra TD & FG, I'd love to hear it...
Keep our Offensive Left Tackle Robinson on the bench!