Defense is for REAL!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

muggman

UDFA
Name
Doug
Here are a few defensive stats comparing our last 5 games to the Seahawks last 5. I did not include opposing team defensive TDS.

Rams Seahawks
54 PTs allowed 60 PTs allowed
61 Yds Rush PG 82 Yds Rush PG
23 Sacks 9 Sacks
13 TOs 11 TOs
32 Tackles for Loss 23 Tackles for Loss
32 Passes Defended 21 Passes Defended

Opponents
Oak, Ari, SF, Den, SD Oak, Ari, SF, NYG, KC

Seahawks are getting all the credit right now but I think we are more than holding our own. A couple of personal stats, Aaron Donald during this span, 4 sacks, 6 TFLs (2nd in NFL with TFL behind only Mario Williams with 16), RQ 6 sacks. Too bad the NFL Network and ESPN don't give this group enough recognition, maybe in time. Enjoy Ram brothers!

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
They are getting better as they learn GW defensive scheme.With a full year under that system and a easier schedule this unit will dominate next year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Recognition is coming, they just gotta keep up the consistent effort.

Right now finesse offenses are in trouble against the Rams' offense. If you're not balanced, you're in for a long day. I love that. This is the team I hoped to see in Game 1, better late than never eh?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
They are getting better as they learn GW defensive scheme.With a full year under that system and a easier schedule this unit will dominate next year.
They sure seem to be figuring it all out, high hopes for next year.
As far as the schedule goes, we get screwed EVERY year, I don't see how it will change any in 2015.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
They sure seem to be figuring it all out, high hopes for next year.
As far as the schedule goes, we get screwed EVERY year, I don't see how it will change any in 2015.
Well aside from our division games we have away games vs GB,Minn,Balt,Cin and a NFC east team TBD.Our home games include Det,Chi,Clev,Pitt and NFC south team TBD.It would depend on how it set up but I don't see that schedule as brutal as this year. This year we were screwed with that brutal stretch that had 5 road games including 3 in a row.And of course there's always the last game of the year in Sea that needs to stop in '15.