Defense gets the game ball.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Troy Hill needs to continue playing in front of "Senselessbaugh" He made a couple mistakes, but he does not get beat as badly.

Edit: My bad!

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are the Hawks kryptonite...I effing love this! (it might be the whiskey talking)

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Ty Hill needs to continue playing in front of "Senselessbaugh" He made a couple mistakes, but he does not get beat as badly.
72252453-cornerback-tye-hill-of-the-st-louis-rams-jogs-gettyimages.jpg

That bust should stay retired

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We've been spoiled watching this defense. That tends to happen when we spend 100% of the time praying for simple first downs offensively. They(defense) still aren't running on all cylinders either.
Ogletree still adjusting and a hole at CB.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I was going to do a thread on game balls until I saw this.. lolol Need to award 3 of them my good man. :)

Mine..

Greg the Leg.
Troy Hill (because they kept picking on him and he didn't budge)
DL

A 4th would go to OL on the one play. Man they pushed that Seattle DL back for a 1st.
Also that catch Britt had when he planted the 2 feet in bounds while on the sideline. :cool:

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Defensive Coordinator Greg Williams called a great game.

But most importantly Alec Ogletree deserved credit for making plays after plays.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We've been spoiled watching this defense. That tends to happen when we spend 100% of the time praying for simple first downs offensively. They(defense) still aren't running on all cylinders either.
Ogletree still adjusting and a hole at CB.

Ogletree had a really good game.

jap

Legend
I was going to do a thread on game balls until I saw this.. lolol Need to award 3 of them my good man. :)

Mine..

Greg the Leg.
Troy Hill (because they kept picking on him and he didn't budge)
DL

A 4th would go to OL on the one play. Man they pushed that Seattle DL back for a 1st.
Also that catch Britt had when he planted the 2 feet in bounds while on the sideline. :cool:

Don't forget our Pro Bowl punter, Johhny, who placed no less than six! balls inside the opponent's 20-yard line. And when Greg and Johnny are really doing well, our resident Invisible Man, LS Jake McQuiade, should automatically get a game ball too.

Last edited: