Defeated, deflated, baffled...the life of Redskins fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Is this as good as that classic Chad Dukes rant after the Eagles trounced them like 3 years ago? You know the one (get 'em). Not as enjoyable, but still a good time.

PhxRam

Is this as good as that classic Chad Dukes rant after the Eagles trounced them like 3 years ago? You know the one (get 'em). Not as enjoyable, but still a good time.

That was classic. I still listen to it from time to time.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As a Rams fan, i have no sympathy for any fan base or their team when they sink to the gutter.

One of the funniest things i ever saw was just the other day, my buddy is a huge Bronco's fan, and after the loss to the Cheatriots he posted on FB he was done with the team for the season because they let the Cheatriots come from behind and win and he felt let down by them lmao. I left a nice comment about what poor fan he is. yea, what a shitty team....9-2 and losing to two top 5 teams....how horrible for them....pathetic

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

lol no (I still listen to that too)...it's just fans sad, confused, lost etc on their team. It's fun to read. It's like their lives are over.

jap

Legend
Given that hard core Rams fans have put up with more crap than just about anybody else, it's always amusing to see/hear under teams' fans going nuts for lesser crap. :heh:

:roflmao::rofl::woot::lol: :cray: :nau:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
This one is almost as good. Wonder if he still wants RGMe?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I sympathize with Redskin fans...it's brutal wanting to cheer for something and just keep getting stuck with ineptness.

...but I'm enjoying the high draft picks!

lasvegasrams

Rookie
i love how one of the washington shanahans fans called the rams scouting department "abysmal". ummmm.....youngest team in the nfl, on the rise and in the playoff hunt with a backup qb? ummmmm ok!!!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
PFF says the Skins are the worst tackling Team in the NFL. And their STs are pathetic.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This one is almost as good. Wonder if he still wants RGMe?

That's like the 5th time I've seen that... and I laugh every time. The first 3 minutes is hilarious! :roflmao:

He sort of called it right on many of those moves, however.