'Deez Nuts' Presidential Candidate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Now I know we're not suppose to get political here , and that's not what this post is really about
But how many people here have heard about 'Deez Nuts' running for president

Now the reason I bring this up , if you look at the name of the school on the last line , that just so happens to be my daughters High School ,

Meet 'Deez Nuts,' the Teen Presidential Candidate Punking America
http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...esidential-candidate-punking-america-20150819

The presidential race has gotten more contentious. Not only did independent candidate "Deez Nuts" officially file for paperwork on Sunday, but "Nuts" has reached 9 percent in polls in North Carolina. Donald Trump is at 40 percent while Hillary Clinton placed second with 38 percent. "Nuts" joined over 500 other presidential challengers who applied officially with the Federal Election Commission, previously reported on HNGN.

"Nuts" also reached 8 percent of supporters from Minnesota and 7 percent from Iowa, according to the Public Polling Policy.

Mr. "Nuts" who is running after the presidential seat is presently residing at 2248 450th Avenue in Wallingford, Iowa. However, according to the Emmet County recorder's office there is no "Deez Nuts" currently residing in this small town of only 197 people, the Daily Beast reported.

"Seriously?" Jill White, the county recorder assistant asked when inquired about the existence of a federally registered presidential candidate bearing the name "Deez Nuts."

Nevertheless, there is a living, breathing, 15-year-old Brady Olson in their town. The real person behind "Deez Nuts," presidential candidate Olson, son of a farmer and a dental assistant, is a sophomore at Graettinger Terril Ruthven Ayrshire Community School

GO TITANS !!!!

1035x427-Screen-Shot-2015-08-19-at-9.28.31-PM.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
his running mates name is Anya Chin

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I pay absolutely no attention to politics anymore. But the other day I saw a bumper sticker that said "Jerry 2016". Who's Jerry?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I dunno whether to laugh or cry...

Feels like the beginning of Idiocracy.