Deep Random Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If you try to smash a fly and miss, did you just teach the fly about the danger of being smashed? And is the fly more careful from then on?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
If you try to smash a fly and miss, did you just teach the fly about the danger of being smashed? And is the fly more careful from then on?

I sincerely hope not because if they did start displaying that kind of ability to learn, humankind's days as the dominant species on Earth would be numbered.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I sincerely hope not because if they did start displaying that kind of ability to learn, humankind's days as the dominant species on Earth would be numbered.

Seems like flies around here are pretty smart. They always disappear when I grab a fly swatter. Or they land on the arm thats holding the swatter.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Seems like flies around here are pretty smart. They always disappear when I grab a fly swatter. Or they land on the arm thats holding the swatter.

The solution would be to carry another swatter in the other hand and swat the one that landed on your arm. I can't imagine what could possibly go wrong with this plan

I used to have a fly swat that was basically a tennis racket with a current running through the "strings." That was fun

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The solution would be to carry another swatter in the other hand and swat the one that landed on your arm. I can't imagine what could possibly go wrong with this plan

I used to have a fly swat that was basically a tennis racket with a current running through the "strings." That was fun

No, THIS is the answer to the fly problem.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't care how pretty Lois Lane is. I want AT LEAST enough intelligence in a woman to be able to recognize me when I'm wearing glasses.

14741.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit

Dude, I have one and my wife decided to force her finger through the guards and touch it. DO NOT do that!

Funny sh it though!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

I love you man. That's just... Whack.

cracengl

Rookie
Remember those countdowns until the Olson Twins turned 18? I bet a lot of guys felt stupid when they blossomed.......into trolls.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
i think assassiminated is reserved for ops pulled off by intelligence agencies ;)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
How do you say 'Mexican Standoff' in Spanish?

(Elm - everytime I see your avatar, i think of 'The Full Monty')

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What if the atmosphere was actually just glass with drawings of the sun, stars and moon and the government actually put us in a giant bubble?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If my video games ever literally attempted to kill me, I'd go cold turkey right then and there. Because, you know, that's rational.

So why do Federation ships even HAVE holodecks any more?!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If you died while having sex, would you have an erection forever when rigor mortis kicked in?