Deep diving Submarine. 38,000 ft below the surface.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
This is the DSV Limiting Factor. She was built about 5 miles from where I live. Since 2019 it has been used in 13 dives of the Challenger Deep. (the deepest spot in the ocean) To put that in perspective, prior to 2019 only two other dives had ever been made that deep prior to 2019. One in 1960 with Jaques Cousteau and one in 2012 with James Cameron. Triton also make personal subs for those that can afford them.

t36000-2-Surface.jpg
1920px-Limiting_Factor_at_the_Cumberland_East_Bay_(South_Georgia_Island).jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Maybe we'll finally see the Megaladon that supposedly lives in the Mariana Trench, according to that one movie, The Meg? :p

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe we'll finally see the Megaladon that supposedly lives in the Mariana Trench, according to that one movie, The Meg? :p
Or those creatures from "Underwater".

They did find a few new species.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Or those creatures from "Underwater".

They did find a few new species.

It's always cool to discover new species. I'm wondering what this submarine can find in the Arctic and Antarctic oceans. Imagine the evolutionary quirks they'd have, not just with the pressure, but surviving subzero temperatures.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Hey, The Meg has convinced me that my fat ass has no business being in the ocean. Ever.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, The Meg has convinced me that my fat ass has no business being in the ocean. Ever.
Good thing there is no danger on land, unless you are a squirrel at Wimbleton...
2l14riT.gif