Dear Rams, Please Suck This Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
PS our site www.gotitans.com uses the same forum software yours does.
Yeah, thanks, Hemhawer. (Fraud) If I ever decide to drop my life-long love for the awesome Rams, and decide to follow the Tennessee Titties, I'll know where to go. Cry me a river.
crying-indian.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don't bring your drivel over here, dieter the brock, You've been posting the same kind of crap over at the PD ever since the Rams left, along with your buddies, Prof Moriarity, HOFRevIke and HumptyBumpy95. Go instagate somewhere else.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Dear Rams,

Please suck this year. Please really suck, worst record in the league suck. It would mean so much to us. We do not have anything against your team, we just want another first overall pick. Then we can fleece another team on a trade next year. We have sucked so bad for so long, we can really use the highest pick possible.

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

Don't worry you guys will have the 1st overall again, not because of our pick, because you guys are going to suck again. You'll get a 15+ at best from us this year. Enjoy it, I'm sure there will be another OLmen you can take this year.

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Don't bring your drivel over here, dieter the brock, You've been posting the same kind of crap over at the PD ever since the Rams left, along with your buddies, Prof Moriarity, HOFRevIke and HumptyBumpy95. Go instagate somewhere else.

Yes everyone knows me as that guy

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dear Rams,

Please suck this year. Please really suck, worst record in the league suck. It would mean so much to us. We do not have anything against your team, we just want another first overall pick. Then we can fleece another team on a trade next year. We have sucked so bad for so long, we can really use the highest pick possible.

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

I am familiar with your site and have exchanged many messages with TitanJeff on various aspects of the site software. He's a good guy.

What's funny is... I was asking him to "help make the trade" before it happened. True story.

Cheers!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know why you guys are getting so mad. Just politely decline. They need all the help they can get. They actually are starting to build a good squad in Tennessee...but they're stuck with a terrible HC. Don't know what their FO was thinking.