Dear Rams, Please Suck This Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Hammer

UDFA
Name
Tennessee
Dear Rams,

Please suck this year. Please really suck, worst record in the league suck. It would mean so much to us. We do not have anything against your team, we just want another first overall pick. Then we can fleece another team on a trade next year. We have sucked so bad for so long, we can really use the highest pick possible.

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

PS our site www.gotitans.com uses the same forum software yours does.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Dear Rams,

Please suck this year. Please really suck, worst record in the league suck. It would mean so much to us. We do not have anything against your team, we just want another first overall pick. Then we can fleece another team on a trade next year. We have sucked so bad for so long, we can really use the highest pick possible.

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

Lol

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
meanwhiles-tennessee.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear Rams,

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

Since your pick will be first overall it'll make up for ours being much later in the first round.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dear Rams,

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

Hammer, when I read the title of this piece and saw you By Line, I almost went " COME-ON-MAN!" But now that I've read it I'm ...:rolllaugh:!

Were have you been hiding!? Come around and say Hi! once in a while!!(y):D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How bout we give you guys a high "almost" number two pick? (32)

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Dear Rams,

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

THANK YOU!!!! Titan fans think they won the offseason......Talk about a loser mentality lol.

Well if they give out trophies for the offseason then yours will be coming soon. Congrats!!!

.........Talk about your 7-9 bull crap lol.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear Rams,

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

In the meantime, maybe this will help
kleenex.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Dear Rams,

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

If we have the "worst record in the league suck"... then we will have the #1 pick.

Obviously you didn't score well in logic class.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:mrburnsevil:Your tears are delicious, nice pleading. Enjoy your 4-12 season.

Cue: Fisher finger...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If we have the "worst record in the league suck"... then we will have the #1 pick.

Obviously you didn't score well in logic class.

But .... the trade for Goff.

It hadn't occurred to me until I saw this that old STL Rams fans who chose the Titans as their new team would have an extra reason to root against the Rams.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
But .... the trade for Goff.

It hadn't occurred to me until I saw this that old STL Rams fans who chose the Titans as their new team would have an extra reason to root against the Rams.
He was a Rams fan? Is it really Hammer that started the thread?

rdw

Pro Bowler
Dear Rams,

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

032THLp.gif

YKqdKvg.gif

udSfNTy.gif

NOtyG4R.gif

9zbrjlR.gif

05Ocu2l.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dear Rams,

Warmest regards,

Tennessee Titans fans

I've been where you are: thinking you have your franchise QB and eager to see all those picks roll in because they'll for sure get you that championship. Only to watch the team you traded with make the playoffs with a different QB than the one they moved up for, while all that talent they gave away and that you got didn't matter.

Here's hoping history repeats itself. Stay classy.