Dear Football Gods

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
hulalaoo_no-fuck-you.png

Arizona, SF, Seattle, and Washington all win? Worst weekend in a long time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the bright side, RGIII, Kaep and Russell Wilson played like doo-doo.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:

True.

Wilson 123yds passing. 1 int.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
jrry32 said:
Praise your luck that this isn't the PD.

Or you would have gotten a long winded rant about how Bradford is the devil and for saying that you were defending him and thus his mom.

Of course if you were on the PD, you'd be insulting the QBs of half those 'rams' fans team.
:lol:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HometownBoy said:
jrry32 said:

Or you would have gotten a long winded rant about how Bradford is the devil and for saying that you were defending him and thus his mom.

Of course if you were on the PD, you'd be insulting the QBs of half those 'rams' fans team.

If this were PD, I'd systematically destroy and embarrass those trolls...but they'd still keep coming and eventually I'd tire of it and just stop posting. :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
HometownBoy said:
jrry32 said:

If this were PD, I'd systematically destroy and embarrass those trolls...but they'd still keep coming and eventually I'd tire of it and just stop posting. :lol:
lol. That's kinda what I do. I pick THE most ridiculous argument (and there's a smorgasbord of those) and obliterate it. Then when they trot out their strawmen, I blow those up on spot and go back to stomp on their original goof statement some more. It's a great way to pass the time.