Dear Denver...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
GIFSoup

MAAAN! YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

With Love, The Ram's Defense

P.S. - Hugs and Kisses from TJ and Rodney ; )

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Crush.

Enemies.

Lamentations.

Women.

Sincerely,

Pithy Conan

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Loved this game so much. Solid football.

Hill was fantastic.

Defense was amazing.

Great day for football.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
PIeQ8YdQA344UOnnG7EaFzi-U8-l7pcxsn9NJCh0_seJetPZLhqFs_kN_PrbyVU2S4jOCdnP4Q0voGbaGWfM36rYAELbnX3o2P56TKBo8Gw97nZsQVtV0OGntVc=w340-h236-nc

Thats Peyton

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, yes. Way. (y)

Defenses win games and the Rams have released the Kraken.

I love this team but asking them to go 6-0 isn't likely going to happen. We play AT San Diego, vs. Arizona, and AT Seattle. Those are three very difficult games. And we can't overlook Oakland, Washington, or NYG.

Look, if we finish this year with a 8-8 record or even 9-7 I'll be ecstatic. But I think it's a bit much to ask for the team to go 6-0. Beating Seattle in Seattle is a ridiculously tough task.

I'm cool with high expectations and optimism but all I ask is that people don't get bitter if the team can't measure up.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see 3 fairly winnable games right now(OAK, NY, DC). AZ, SD, SEA are going to be tough games. But weirder crap has happened.

Keep in mind that we're still the Rams. While the games seem winnable, we have a nasty habit of playing down to competition. Is it possible? Sure. But I'm not expecting it.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, though. This was a great win. However, there are still issues on offense that need to be sorted out.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Keep in mind that we're still the Rams. While the games seem winnable, we have a nasty habit of playing down to competition. Is it possible? Sure. But I'm not expecting it.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, though. This was a great win. However, there are still issues on offense that need to be sorted out.

And this is what is agonizingly frustrating about this team at the moment. Today was a thing of beauty, last week, not so much. The only consistent thing about this team is the inconsistency!

On todays performance, we proved we can beat the best teams in the league so yes, 10-6 is a possibility. More of today, less of last week and we'll be closer to 10-6 than 6-10.