deapspin.com: why Rams will suck in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Patrick:
Last year I was in Vegas for the week 1 matchup against the Matt Cassel led Vikings certain that this was the year I would witness victory at the hands of an inferior opponent. The Vikings p0wn3d the Rams 34-6 and in my frustration (and or drunkenness) I threw my Bradford jersey on the floor of the elevator on the way up to my room.

The jersey was still there two hours later when I went down.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Goodfellas 2: The Age of Morrie

HAhhahahahahah

After reading this I feel 20 years old watching the Rams in 92 - it's still the same hahahahah

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
" This is how the Rams roll: They make remarkably shrewd trades surrounding the QB position that result in … Well, they don’t result in any kind of on-field improvement at all. But still … SO SHREWD! They’re the smartest bad team in the NFL."

Lol, so funny. But it kinda hurts a little that theres truth to it....

fancents86

Starter
"As a British NFL fan, I could’ve picked any team to support. I picked the Rams. I’m a fuking idiot."

Omg that had me dying. LMAO

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
"They're the smartest bad team in the NFL"
I've felt this way since Snisher took over.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Every year they put out an article for every team in the NFL and "why they will suck."
They're pretty funny but the comments on them are hilarious!

@ram007 , thank you for sharing this year's article :D

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My son sent this to me... he's a Patsies fan (yeah, I know... he's out of the will already (y)).

So, I try to find one on the 2015 Patriots... can't find it anywhere.

Then it occurred to me that Billichik probably hacked their server. :D

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
My son sent this to me... he's a Patsies fan (yeah, I know... he's out of the will already (y)).

So, I try to find one on the 2015 Patriots... can't find it anywhere.

Then it occurred to me that Billichik probably hacked their server. :D

They're doing it in order from worst record to best. At least that's their story and they're sticking to it.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're doing it in order from worst record to best. At least that's their story and they're sticking to it.
If the Patriots don't want something negative to happen to them, it's clear they "have their ways". :eek: