DeAngelo Williams describes a Rams fan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
Sorry I'm too far regressed from tech savvy, but in his latest talk about the four teams that he hope he doesn't hear from, he talks about what a true fan is. Long story short, I might be stupid, might be crazy. But who cares? I'm a fan.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I saw that somewhere, but I thought it was just Dallas, Cleveland, Jacksonville, and Carolina?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Dallas is for real. Cleveland?- c'mon man.
Jacksonville may click, but Carolina's going nowhere imo. They have a huge QB problem that ain't going away.
Not sure he ever had it, but Newton's lost his mojo. All he read his whole(and NFL) life was how great he was

All Goff's heard (read) otth, is how bad he sucked. They are going in opposite directions.

As to the OP, be nice to know wtf you're talking about - just sayin', not hatin'.

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dallas is for real. Cleveland?- c'mon man.
Jacksonville may click, but Carolina's going nowhere imo. They have a huge QB problem that ain't going away.
Not sure he ever had it, but Newton's lost his mojo. All he read his whole(and NFL) life was how great he was

All Goff's heard (read) otth, is how bad he sucked. They are going in opposite directions.

As to the OP, be nice to know wtf you're talking about - just sayin', not hatin'.
Just thinking about what a fan really is. No hate taken. things are looking up.