Daytona!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Bill, my friend some of you have met, has scored some pit passes for Saturday night's race. We will be in Michael McDowell's pits during the race. That's the 34 car usually sponsored by Love's Truck stops. Should I wear some RAMS gear for TV?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Bill, my friend some of you have met, has scored some pit passes for Saturday night's race. We will be in Michael McDowell's pits during the race. That's the 34 car usually sponsored by Love's Truck stops. Should I wear some RAMS gear for TV?

Does a chicken have a beak ?

Have fun Bo! I'll look for you in that gear Brudda.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does a chicken have a beak ?

Have fun Bo! I'll look for you in that gear Brudda.
Come see us! We are in a condo in New Smyrna Beach

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Hell yeah - plus, iirc, you have a yellow jersey. :thumbsup1:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Come see us! We are in a condo in New Smyrna Beach

You should have told me you wanted tickets. I have a friend who works for a company that sponsors a car/driver. I can get you tickets to any NASCAR race you want... and sometimes they also include pit passes. I got 10 tickets for people this weekend.

You never know... I may show up in NSB. You guys make your way down to Flager Ave and do what we Locals call the Flagler Crawl. Plenty of bars all along Flagler. Have fun. I'll give you a call if we decide to come that way.

Our favorite bar in NSB isn't on Flagler though. We like Beachside Tavern. Less tourists and they usually have great live bands.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Had a blast on the pit box!

Attachments

• IMG_9864.jpeg
    IMG_9864.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 23

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You should have told me you wanted tickets. I have a friend who works for a company that sponsors a car/driver. I can get you tickets to any NASCAR race you want... and sometimes they also include pit passes. I got 10 tickets for people this weekend.

You never know... I may show up in NSB. You guys make your way down to Flager Ave and do what we Locals call the Flagler Crawl. Plenty of bars all along Flagler. Have fun. I'll give you a call if we decide to come that way.

Our favorite bar in NSB isn't on Flagler though. We like Beachside Tavern. Less tourists and they usually have great live bands.
We must talk

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Help me. Im in Port Canaveral and I can’t figure these trees. What am I looking at?

Attachments

• IMG_9945.jpeg
    IMG_9945.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9930.jpeg
    IMG_9930.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9929.jpeg
    IMG_9929.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9931.jpeg
    IMG_9931.jpeg