Day 4 Special Teams- Full Training Camp Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Guard

UDFA
Thanks for the camp report Shane.... good stuff. As a nitpick.... the Raiders punter is Shane Lechler and not Lechter. Just like the Rams.... always got to be working on the details. LOL.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guard said:
Thanks for the camp report Shane.... good stuff. As a nitpick.... the Raiders punter is Shane Lechler and not Lechter. Just like the Rams.... always got to be working on the details. LOL.

Thank you for the kind words and the tip there. I should have caught it. Will correct it. :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice to see Nick Johnson being worked into the mix at returner. Did you see him? He got game?

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Nice to see Nick Johnson being worked into the mix at returner. Did you see him? He got game?

Nick has looked pretty quick in wide receiver drills. I will try and watch him closer tomorrow and get you a better update.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
STL-Rams said:
X said:

Nick has looked pretty quick in wide receiver drills. I will try and watch him closer tomorrow and get you a better update.
Sure, rub the fact that you have credentials now in my face. :neh:

Seriously though, good job on that. I'd give anything to have "the pass".

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
STL-Rams said:
X said:

Wait hold up, flag on the play.

I thought today and tomorrow practice is closed to the public, are you tellin me you are part of the "in?"

That's pretty cool. :razzed: