Day 3 Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Does anyone remember if they brought Pead in for a predraft visit? I can only speculate that they got a little greedy, trading the 45th pick to Chicago for the 50th pick, hoping to select Bobby Wagner at 50. When Wagner was gone at 47 apparently Jeff Fisher was upset and I guess they went with the best player on their board and that was Pead. It seems like they would have caught on to Pead being an idiot if they had a predraft meeting with him.
This past draft there was some quote from Fisher... I think someone asked him how mad he would be if he missed out on someone, and his response was "Bobby Wagner mad." Seems like your belief there is exactly right.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
This past draft there was some quote from Fisher... I think someone asked him how mad he would be if he missed out on someone, and his response was "Bobby Wagner mad." Seems like your belief there is exactly right.
Mike Silver was the one that mentioned it which is why they selected Maurice Alexander in the 4th.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great Report...Man, I haven't looked at the PD Rams news in a day or two..and aside from the few reports from Jim Thomas, I can barely stand the other blow hard baseball people that try to cover the Rams.

Aaron Donald gives me a thrill up my leg....I keep hearing a Ninar fan/friend saying in my brain "Slow your Roll"...lol

NO!