Day 3 player

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ronnell or Travis Lewis. Speakin of OU players, I was pretty surprised Ryan Broyles went in round dos w/ account to his ACL injury. Plus to a team like the Lions, where WR is the least of their worries.

My other OU guy, Jamell Flemming is also gone. Damn. Maybe we will get these guys in FA in a few years lol.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
L. Miller, B. Massie, R. Lewis, A. Ta'amu, J. Crick, B. Winn, and Philip Blake are the top players on my board.
There are some good receivers left.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, after barking like a sissy in a sausage factory all night for a dang OLB and not getting one, I'm tempted seeing RB Lamar Miller sitting there with the Rams up in the 4th but OT Massie, OT Sanders, and OG Brown sit there as well. LB Ronnell Lewis is there but does he fit in St. Louis? OLBs Danny Trevathan, Travis Lewis, Emmanuel Acho, Tank Carder, and Nigel Bradham are definitely on my radar but don't know which ones will be there at the 15th pick of round 5. Would like to see P Drew Butler or P Shawn Powell there in the 7th.

So a OL/OLB/OLB/RB/P would do the trick not exactly in that order would do it for me.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Trevathan. Please.

RamShack

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont know who we pick this is is tricky, if im the gm im trying to find out who will be there in the later rounds so do i go with Ben Jones or Lamar Miller eventhough we picked a running back, what about Massie? Is there any project olb or starters to fit our scheme left,

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Seems as though we should take a linebacker, we at least have some options at Guard already.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I would take 2 OLBs tomorrow.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Wow gang. Blown away by this draft so far. Didn't love the Brockers pick initially, but I've gotta say between him and the additions to the secondary ...incredible defense on paper! Tru is a huge physical corner, Jenkins if not for his past would have been the 1st corner drafted. Quick and Pead look great. I'm really digging what Fish and Snead are working on.
Tomorrow the o-line has to be priority one though. There are still some good looking players available. And I love the sound of Trevathan. He's smaller, but has a non-stop motor and knows where the ball is. Same with his cohort Winston Guy who'd make a great special teamed and depth player at safety.
Very amped to finish this draft up and get to some football.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I wouldnt rule out another WR. I believe Chris Givens was a WR we had in for a pre-draft workout (could be wrong tho). Theres also some other interesting WRs available:

Marvin Jones
Marvin McNutt
Nick Toon
Tommy Streeter
Greg Childs
Juron Criner
Jeff Fuller
Dwight Jones

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
JdashSTL said:
I wouldnt rule out another WR. I believe Chris Givens was a WR we had in for a pre-draft workout (could be wrong tho). Theres also some other interesting WRs available:

Marvin Jones
Marvin McNutt
Nick Toon
Tommy Streeter
Greg Childs
Juron Criner
Jeff Fuller
Dwight Jones

I hope we grab another one. Lots of potential playmakers...some can be had in the 5th.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I know we need an OG, but Ta'amu is sitting there. I think the Rams should take him. To me he has 2nd round talent and the best of what's left.

I know Brockers will be a space eating DT (like Ta'amu), but come on, let's add another. We can add in another DT for the rotation. Plus on obvious running downs/goal line we can have Brockers and Ta'amu playing both DT positions...try running it up the middle then.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
Ronnell or Travis Lewis. Speakin of OU players, I was pretty surprised Ryan Broyles went in round dos w/ account to his ACL injury. Plus to a team like the Lions, where WR is the least of their worries.

My other OU guy, Jamell Flemming is also gone. Damn. Maybe we will get these guys in FA in a few years lol.

Donald Stephenson got draft too. A little early for him too.

I like Travis Lewis at OLB.

I really thought Ta'amu would be gone early in the 2nd. Thompson too and he just got draft in the last few picks of the 3rd. It's awfully hard to pass up Ta'amu. Also with the exception of a punter he is the only player left from our pre draft visit list.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
brokeu91 said:
I know we need an OG, but Ta'amu is sitting there. I think the Rams should take him. To me he has 2nd round talent and the best of what's left.

I know Brockers will be a space eating DT (like Ta'amu), but come on, let's add another. We can add in another DT for the rotation. Plus on obvious running downs/goal line we can have Brockers and Ta'amu playing both DT positions...try running it up the middle then.

I love Ta'amu and he will get picked in the 4th round. I doubt the Rams pick him. It appears the Rams are going BPA at need. Not just BPA or Need. The BPA now is probably RB Lamar Miller. Is RB still a need? Maybe a little. Fisher likes a full stable of RBs and this sure would make the Rams backfield stacked in my opinion. BUT..... I think our two biggest needs right now are OLB and OG. Fisher is known to find those OL deep in a draft and three stand out to me, Massie, Sanders, and Brown. I think the Rams could actually trade down in the 4th, gain yet another pick and still get one of those OLs and OLB Trevathan.

Of course, the way this draft has been going, It wouldn't surprise me to see the Rams pick RB Miller and LB Vontaze Burfict.