Day #2 of OTA's, in photos!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought someone would comment on this photo, for a couple of Reasons!

_Gallery_OTA_2.jpg

1) Seeing Whitworth and Saffold both lined up on the Left, something about Whit's Bald Head!
2) I wonder how much fun Whitworth and Quinn are having, going against each other!:D

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
temp170522_043_Rams_OTA--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

This photo is from the day before. He looks to have added a little weight, but in this photo he looks less pudgy and more solid. It's possible the coaching staff wants him to bulk up for his new role, I know some posters on here thought Ogletree was too slim to play ILB in a 3-4.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I thought someone would comment on this photo, for a couple of Reasons!

View attachment 19887
1) Seeing Whitworth and Saffold both lined up on the Left, something about Whit's Bald Head!
2) I wonder how much fun Whitworth and Quinn are having, going against each other!:D
3) That's clearly Big Rob at RG leaving GRob at RT.

Deadstock

Digital Designer
Name
Deadstock
a little off topic, but are those AT&T patches eventually going to become a permanent fixture onto their uniforms? I hope not...

bluecoconuts

Legend
Goff looks more filled out, word is he's gained about 5-10 pounds so he should be coming in between 220-225.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
He could have been jumping with the ball in his hand to pose... Doesn't have to be photoshopped.
I'd agree he probably had the ball in hand as he jumped. My initial thought was he has one hell of a vertical even with his legs bent. Looks unbelievable.

Deadstock

Digital Designer
Name
Deadstock
please don't say that. Advertisement patches hurt my feelings. :(