Day #2 of OTA's, in photos!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just for your enjoyment, and commentary!

_Gallery_OTA_2.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_2a.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_3.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_4.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_5.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_6.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_7.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_8.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_9.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_10.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_11.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_12.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_13.jpg

_Gallery_OTA_14.jpg

" Do you think there is just a LITTLE Holding going on here!!"
_Gallery_OTA8.jpg

Do you notice the Player Number on the Sled!?! " #75!" They are probably being told to Play like you Deacon Jones and your pissed!!"

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
That's not fucking holding!
That's G-Rab bing.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Ogletree is looking big. I'd really like to see him have another great year and get the recognition he's earned. He's one of the better linebackers in the NFL but rarely gets the accolades he deserves.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
82 in there Brandon Shippen. Dude looks cut. I wonder if he shows something to make the roster... Good pics btw!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Also Hav looks like he is going to transition well to RG. Looks to have good leverage and technique in the two photos pictured.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ogletree is looking big. I'd really like to see him have another great year and get the recognition he's earned. He's one of the better linebackers in the NFL but rarely gets the accolades he deserves.
I think the Rams finishing with a Winning Record will solve this accolade problem for a lot of Rams, including Ogletree!!(y);):D

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Awesome photos, thanks for the post!!

Btw, anyone agree Ogeltree looks a little pudgy? Dude is looking soft. Not hating just making an observation, hope he sheds the weight in time for preseason!

RAMBUSH

Starter
Just for your enjoyment, and commentary!

View attachment 19870
View attachment 19871
View attachment 19872
View attachment 19873
View attachment 19874
View attachment 19875
View attachment 19876
View attachment 19877
View attachment 19878
View attachment 19879
View attachment 19880
View attachment 19881
View attachment 19882
View attachment 19883
" Do you think there is just a LITTLE Holding going on here!!"
View attachment 19884
Do you notice the Player Number on the Sled!?! " #75!" They are probably being told to Play like you Deacon Jones and your ticked!!"
God I hate that our qb wears that awful number 16 .

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Not part of OTAs, and if you haven't seen this pic... just look in awe. Reynolds is freaking ballin in this photo. Amazing athleticism. Dude has some serious hops.
temp170520_RookiePremiere_335--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

Btw, anyone agree Ogeltree looks a little pudgy? Dude is looking soft. Not hating just making an observation, hope he sheds the weight in time for preseason!
I did, but I'm betting it's gone by training camp. Ha Ha!

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I think a Red Shirt with a 16 on it would be very dangerous to wear during Rams practices... Give him a Yellow Shirt.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Not part of OTAs, and if you haven't seen this pic... just look in awe. Reynolds is freaking ballin in this photo. Amazing athleticism. Dude has some serious hops.
temp170520_RookiePremiere_335--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Could be a photoshoot image, where it's set up and not an actual live action shot.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Cody Davis is playing Safety opposite Joyner??
Mo Alexander is injured????

Anyone else hear this?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Could be a photoshoot image, where it's set up and not an actual live action shot.
Who knows! could be either one! I wish someone could tell us!! I hope it was Live action!!!(y);):D for obvious reasons!:mrburnsevil:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Btw, anyone agree Ogeltree looks a little pudgy?
Yeah, he's got a lil gut...but like someone said, he'll run that off in no time...he probably had to rest the entire offseason. It was his first year as a MLB in the pros.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

Need some fat to gain muscle mass. By the time you know it that gut will be chiseled enough to be washboard abs if he does a lot of ab workouts and has a high protein diet.