Day 2 ... # 41 & # 72

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If you just used a Top Ten pick on a RED Medical Flagged RB, along with having young good RB's like Mason, Cunningham, Watts & Stacy in your stables why do would you want to use the #41 & #72 picks on a QB?

So if the Rams have any desire to lift themselves off the bottom tier of the NFL ranks they better find some young healthy mean beef up front to provide holes so you can run your herd of Derby horses. Otherwise they will be in the running for the first overall pick in 2016.

Second Round #41
#1-ORT/ORG-T.J. Clemmings- Yes he has a health issue, yes he is green as Hades, but if they can draft a RB who they can let sit for a season then some of that can be applied to a OL'er. With some stew time & proper work on that stress fracture this serious ORT prospect could be the steal of the 2015 draft.

#2-OLG-AJ Cann-This monster has no issues plug & play day one @ OLG & so Saffold can start @ the gaping HOLE @ ORT.

#3-Swing OT/ORT/OLG-Jake Fisher- He is not the best fit for this Paul Boudreau OL but he is smart enough & athletically gifted to fill the need @ ORT & Swing OT.

Third Round #72
#1-OLG/ORT>Donovan Smith
#2-ORT>Rob Havenstein
#3-ORG>Tre Jackson

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
My opinion on this is that a paternity test should shed quick results. If he isn't the parent, then there is no motive. Also, a lie detector test only takes an hour or so. If I were the NFL or Collins, both should have occurred overnight.
Makes me nervous that everything I've heard is he hasn't even talked to the police. If you're innocent that's the first thing that should of been done.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I think I have a case of Snisheritis. OLine is the last thing on my mind, DGB, Jalen Collins, Hundley, both Landon Collins and Eric Kendricks are still there. Of course if I really had to pick it would be oline and maybe trade back into the 2nd for one of these guys.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@NFLSTROUD: #Bucs thrilled Oregon T Jake Fisher and Pitt T.J. Clemmings are still available and will target one with 34th pick.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm guessing...

41. TE Williams (Some dick team will take Cann; I have a full bottle ready to help me deal with the non-OL pick too)
72. OT Havenstein

Athos

Legend
I'm guessing...

41. TE Williams (Some dick team will take Cann; I have a full bottle ready to help me deal with the non-OL pick too)
72. OT Havenstein

Why would we go after a TE when we just re-signed Lance and have Cook for like 3 more seasons?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I think the Rams go QB in the second. That's my prediction.

I go Clemmings. Then I trade back into the second for Collins. A trio of Gurley, Clemmings, and Collins is a great haul.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Realistically though, Grayson is probably the next QB to go, doubt he makes it all the way to #72. Rams may have to take him at #41 if they really like him. I think I'd rather reach for Grayson in the 2nd, than take Hundley or Petty in the 3rd.

I would definitely rather do that. I wouldn't even call it a reach. Only guy that would stop me is Clemmings.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
2nd - Donovan Smith, A.J. Cann, Clemmings
3rd - Daryl Williams, Tre Jackson, Jamil Douglas, Chaz Green, Jamil Douglas.
4th - Jamon Brown, Andrew Donnal, Jarvis Harrison, Laurence Gibson.

I'd like to come away with two of these guys.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
T.J. Clemmings - #41.
A.J. Cann #72.

Because why not?