Day 2 ... # 41 & # 72

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yup, i'm going there.

41) OT/OG - La'el Collins
72) CB - PJ Williams

FRO

Legend
I think the Rams go QB in the second. That's my prediction.

I go Clemmings. Then I trade back into the second for Collins. A trio of Gurley, Clemmings, and Collins is a great haul.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That could be a great draft or a horrible one depending on how things play out

A. HOF RB, All Pro OG, All pro Corner

B. Busted knee, life in prison, alcohol suspensions

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Who knows how the Rams look at this.
Is the QB they draft worth cutting Davis or Keenum for.
Do they really think Jones or Barnes can start.
They can always get cap room to sign Barks and Blaylock and have Jones and Barnes as backups.

I think if there's a playmaker either side of the ball available at 41 they will have a hard time not pulling the trigger.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is what I'm hoping for after the Gurley pick:
2. T.J. Clemmings OT Pittsburgh
3. Garrett Grayson QB Colorado State
4. Mark Glowinski OG West Virginia

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Who knows how the Rams look at this.
Is the QB they draft worth cutting Davis or Keenum for.
Do they really think Jones or Barnes can start.
They can always get cap room to sign Barks and Blaylock and have Jones and Barnes as backups.

I think if there's a playmaker either side of the ball available at 41 they will have a hard time not pulling the trigger.

I feel that they really like Demetrius Rhaney and are just fine with the "let the best man win" attitude when talking about the Center position. As for Right Tackle and Right Guard, if it were me, I'm not reaching in the draft to fill needs, if Ali Marpet is the highest rated guard the Rams have on their board by the time they get to pick #41 but he's #8 on their big board, and then there's DGB ranked #1 on their big board...Sorry, I'm taking the receiver. And fans can/will call for Fisher's head.

If Rams don't find ways to fill the offensive line holes through the draft, so be it. I think we are more than capable of getting something done with Blalock and/or Barksdale.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
This is what I'm hoping for after the Gurley pick:
2. T.J. Clemmings OT Pittsburgh
3. Garrett Grayson QB Colorado State
4. Mark Glowinski OG West Virginia

Realistically though, Grayson is probably the next QB to go, doubt he makes it all the way to #72. Rams may have to take him at #41 if they really like him. I think I'd rather reach for Grayson in the 2nd, than take Hundley or Petty in the 3rd.

FRO

Legend
I feel that they really like Demetrius Rhaney and are just fine with the "let the best man win" attitude when talking about the Center position. As for Right Tackle and Right Guard, if it were me, I'm not reaching in the draft to fill needs, if Ali Marpet is the highest rated guard the Rams have on their board by the time they get to pick #41 but he's #8 on their big board, and then there's DGB ranked #1 on their big board...Sorry, I'm taking the receiver. And fans can/will call for Fisher's head.

If Rams don't find ways to fill the offensive line holes through the draft, so be it. I think we are more than capable of getting something done with Blalock and/or Barksdale.
Once Barnes was resigned I felt like the Rams were staying in house at C.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Realistically though, Grayson is probably the next QB to go, doubt he makes it all the way to #72. Rams may have to take him at #41 if they really like him. I think I'd rather reach for Grayson in the 2nd, than take Hundley or Petty in the 3rd.

Supposedly New Orleans loves Petty. If they love him enough he isn't there in round 3. I think you are right about Grayson. If they really want him then round 2 is the spot........and I hate it. No QB left is better than a round 4 talent in my book. I'd rather they pass altogether on QBs right now. Keenum can do what Petty or any others can do. Try to fix the line an then next year they can go QB/LB/DB as priorities.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Yup, i'm going there.

41) OT/OG - La'el Collins
72) CB - PJ Williams

Only way you can take Collins is if you know he's cleared of any potential murder chargers. You take a guy #2 that never plays a down and you lose your job.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
41) Clemmings/Cann/DGB if they're available.
72) Ali Marpet/Reese Dismukes.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only way you can take Collins is if you know he's cleared of any potential murder chargers. You take a guy #2 that never plays a down and you lose your job.
My opinion on this is that a paternity test should shed quick results. If he isn't the parent, then there is no motive. Also, a lie detector test only takes an hour or so. If I were the NFL or Collins, both should have occurred overnight.

Stel

Starter
41. CB Jalen Collins or OT Jake Fisher
72. OT Rob Havenstein or OG Mitch Morse

Several others I like at both spots.