Davis throwing style...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
All I can say is the kid helped bring home a win! I like the fight in his game even if it looks like he doesn't have the physical tools to be a big time NFL QB. He just may have enough to get this team going in the right direction. I have to apologize to the guy. I really didn't think he had a snowball's chance in hell of putting a game together like he just did yesterday. I stand corrected. Congrats Austin Davis!

iced

Yes one was the Harley throw I'm not sure it was a screen I will have to go back and look. There was also one to quick where he was waiting for the ball to get to him and two defenders arrived at the same time. He did a good job but you can't lob the ball like that or the receivers pay the price

remembered seeing that throw live - bothered me too

Philly5

Rookie
Davis got it done yesterday. Thing to remember is the Bucs were missing 3/4 of the DL starters. When Davis got pressure in the preseason it looked like a Chinese fire drill.

If Hill is healthy I hope he is the starter. Think he gives us a better shot to get the ball downfield to our big WRs.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm so glad Harley is Ok too.

Is this the play where the defender hits him on the side of the knee? That was nasty. I know Harkey's a big guy and you have to hit him low but aim for the thigh, not the knee! I don't pretend to understand the exact rules but should that have been flagged?

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I like the fact that he gives his WR's and chance to make a play.

i like the way his eyes are always down field looking for a open reciever no matter how much pressure he's under. if we could put that onto a more durable bradford we would have something.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Any of you notice his passing style ! It reminds me of the guys in the 50's and 60's....he has that overhand jump pass thing going on...

e
Kinda reminds me of Fran (UGH!) Tarkington. The only bad thing about Davis is I didn't like the way he, almost, got Harkey Killed!