Davis is in trouble if Stacy is out for very long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think the running game would fail if not for Davis moving the ball down field.
There were some nice holes yesterday due to the fact that the defense must take our passing game seriously.
As one goes, so does the other.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Didn't we draft a RB? Jesus, are we gonna use any of them (The draft picks)!? Jake Long needs to be replaced by Robinson. It's really that simple. I wasn't able to watch the whole game but how often is Donald even in? It's annoying seeing these high profile named guys sitting on the bench--when the players in front of them aren't necessarily lighting the world on fire.
I trust the coach's on when to put these players in! I too want to see Robinson in their, but at LG so we can put Saffold back at RG, were he'll be of more help, and get rid of Joseph IMO he sucks! I think this would help in both the run game and pass protection!