Davis and Boldin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
These 2 guys have killed us in the past couple years, yet there is no mention of them. Am I missing something here. Some one with a little more info on the 69ers that can help me out?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think Davis is injured right now.
Crabtree was out last year, leaving more balls for those two.
Also, add Lloyd and Johnston to the mix this year.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Davis (Back) is Questionable for Monday. (thanks B & G)

Boldin, if given time, will get open - the DL has to pressure Krapperstink; and TJ & Company make them all pay for every yard.

We got this

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The hardest part is keeping Gore in check. I feel much better seeing Kaepernick attempting to pass than seeing effective rushing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The hardest part is keeping Gore in check. I feel much better seeing Kaepernick attempting to pass than seeing effective rushing.

This right here.

I'd love to see Kaeperdick have to put the offense onto his shoulders.

Simba

Rookie
How is changing the world ... when I have readen your thread I have thought about our Davis ... Austin.
It's a good thing.Our worst nemesis is ... post-placed.

Athos

Legend
Gore is the only one who ever scares me.

He IS there offense.

The last 2 years, here are Gore's stats:
20/153 - 7.5AVG - 1 TD
15/42 - 2.8 AVG - 1 TD (what do you know, you limit Gore, you get a much tighter game. We lost this one 23-13, as opposed to the butt whoopin above.)

21/97 - 4.6 AVG - 1 TD (tie. Gore gashed us late if I remember)
23/58 - 2.5 AVG - 1 TD (won)

In the Whiners losses this year, Gore has rushed for 73 yards on 19 carries with 1 TD. That's a 3.8 AVG.
In their 3 wins, he's gone for 292 yards on 58 carries. 5 yards per carry.

STOP THAT BASTARD, STOP THE WHINERS! It's really that simple. I don't give a shit about Boldin, Davis, CrabbyPants, or Kaeperprick. You stop Gore, make the mediocre QB pass, and you win the game. Contain, contain, contain the runs by CK and Gore.

jap

Legend
I know Vernon Davis will think twice (or even thrice!) whenever he ventures over the middle anywhere near TJ Mac from now on. TJ put a wholly unexpected hurting on VD last time they met. :ROFLMAO: