David James on the St. Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
At first I was like, "Who dafuq is this guy?" But then I listened....
Apparently he heads up some Sports Consulting Group ( <a class="postlink" href="http://www.opendoorsports.net/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.opendoorsports.net/index.php</a> )

[vimeo]68642468[/vimeo]
<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/68642468" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/68642468</a>

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was entertaining. I like that he bucks the trend instead of follow the sheep.

I particularly like his prediction that the 9'ers miss the playoffs;

[vimeo]66690900[/vimeo]

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here is his take on Seattle;

[vimeo]66667813[/vimeo]

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
He's gonna tell us in the middle of the season? :lol:

I'm thinking about giving my prediction about which RB will get the most yards in the middle of the season too. I think it's gonna improve my accuracy quite a bit.
He needs to cut down on his coffee intake to about 20 cups per day.

I like the consensus and analysis on this board better than his but it was OK.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He hasn't put up his Arizona video yet.

But; he has a "teams that will falter" video and the Redskins are on it. I like this guy! :lol:

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Uh, not to be a Debbie Downer but one of his quotes in the intro was from John Shaw. If John Shaw told me the sky was blue I'd find a window to check cuz he's that freakin' stupid.

That said, I can't argue too much with his take on the Rams. Don't know if they make the playoffs, but if not they'll be super close. The Ram defense is gonna beat the snot out of opposing offenses though. I told a Seahawk fan buddy of mine that the NFC West is probably the best conference, but come playoff time, the NFC W teams may be so beat up from playing each other that they don't go anywhere.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tailback said:
Uh, not to be a Debbie Downer but one of his quotes in the intro was from John Shaw.
lol. I was hoping nobody would catch that.
Not exactly the ringing endorsement I'd be showcasing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
Tailback said:
Uh, not to be a Debbie Downer but one of his quotes in the intro was from John Shaw.

Yeah, noticed that too.

If you watch his Falcons video, he loses more cred.

But... Hey! Let's focus on the positive!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

nighttrain

Legend
X said:
Tailback said:
Shaw was in it to make money for Georgia, i's say he did his job well, at the fans expense.
train
ps never ever let him close to a FO again, POD

nighttrain

Legend
albefree69 said:

I'm thinking about giving my prediction about which RB will get the most yards in the middle of the season too. I think it's gonna improve my accuracy quite a bit.

He predicts the whiners in free fall, how can you not like him a lot:)
train

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
His delivery is annoying as hell. Though he makes a couple of good points I hope I never hear his voice again lol.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
nighttrain said:
X said:
Tailback said:
Shaw was in it to make money for Georgia, i's say he did his job well, at the fans expense.
train
ps never ever let him close to a FO again, POD
Ya know , I don't think it was his presence that was so harmful as his absence when he was needed

nighttrain

Legend
albefree69 said:

He's a sports guy who's an entertainer, it was cool,
Receiver, my guess is Brian Quick
train

fearsomefour

Legend
"Ok, so theres this guy, good guy, solid....then the line, solid, ok, nothing against them, they are solid, can they get the job done?"

No detail at all in his breakdown. I am guessing he knows some agents ect and probably runs numbers through a program to project stats. His take on the Falcons sounded like the ramblings of a drunk at 2 am....Ryan to the bench followed up with no detail??
I do like his take on Bradford. There has been so much expectation with Bradford being taken number 1 overall it is easy to forget he is only 25. He also has never had the big disaster of a season most young QBs do (20+ picks).
I do agree with this guy that the running game stands to get more explosive both because of the added talent in the passing game and faster backs. Really interested to watch Stacy.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
nighttrain liking what he hears:
He predicts the whiners in free fall, how can you not like him a lot:)

Predicting the demise of the Whiners isn't enough reason for me to like him. As I stated already, I see no startling insight in anything he said. What did he say that we here haven't already said in much greater detail? Predicting the demise of the Whiners might sound really good to us but I found his reasoning for that and other topics to be extremely specious. Where are the specific details that we can pick apart and analyze? You might counter that it was a short video and then I would counter with "why was it a short video"?

Sam is gonna hook up with "?" for a record breaking TD but I'm not going to tell you who it is or even what the record that will be broken is? We'll reveal it later in the year. You're going to laud me at the end of the season. :shock: :rofl: :lmao:

My sister also predicted the demise of the Whiners as soon as she heard about Crabtree's injury. She actually called me from St. Louis a day earlier than normal to talk about it. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I do like her. Very much. :bg:

Frankly train, I'd rather listen to your views on the matter than anything he has to say.

Then again, it's always great to hear good things about your team and bad things about your adversaries. :tooth:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
albefree69 said:
Then again, it's always great to hear good things about your team and bad things about your adversaries. :tooth:
And that's all that matters. Nobody is going to come up with anything groundbreaking during this time of year.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
X opined:
And that's all that matters. Nobody is going to come up with anything groundbreaking during this time of year.

As far as the whole board is concerned I agree with both sentences. As for me personally, I've just placed him in the "Bernie" category. I only read Bernie if someone posts him or it's during the slow times.

Probably just me.