Dave Te Thomas on Manziel to Rams/Cleveland..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Comment From max
What do you make of all the buzz that the Rams are drafting Manziel?

defaultavitar.gif
Dave-Te Thomas:
And I will be on the cover of GQ. Oops, did Johnny already trademark that though? I think Cleveland will be stupid enough to draft him-good riddance to rubbish
7:15

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Did Manziel toilet paper his yard or something? First the Bieber/Leaf comparison, and now this?
I know he's a good draft guy, but how about something along the lines of a serious explanation one time?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did Manziel toilet paper his yard or something? First the Bieber/Leaf comparison, and now this?
I know he's a good draft guy, but how about something along the lines of a serious explanation one time?

Just buy his draft guide. It's all there.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah. I don't need to buy it either to know that the Rams aren't picking Manziel.

The only interest I have in Manziel is watching perfectly reasonable Rams fans go open loop on him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He really doesn't like Manziel.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah. I don't need to buy it either to know that the Rams aren't picking Manziel.

The only interest I have in Manziel is watching perfectly reasonable Rams fans go open loop on him.
I only meant I don't buy draft pubs anymore. I used to, but I quit because it's all subjective anyway.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If I have to hear one more thing about Manziel, I'm going to have to make an angry Hitler video!