Dave Te Thomas on Donald...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I will be waiting early in game one with the Vikings after both Ram DT's 6-5 325 Brokers & 6-6 316 Langford have been in the game and Gregg & Waufle sends in 6-1 285 Aaron Donald to replace one of them ....watching the unaware Viking OG soil his uni after being AD'd.

We all knew the Rams had weaknesses in the OL & secondary .....the big needs were to plug the holes but this DT Donald pick has NIGHTMARE'S for the this teams opponents. It changes up everything. Our DE's have been doubled on often ...chipped by TE's & ankled by RB's from the outside most of the time. But NOW the interior with AD & reserve DE's Hayes or Sims (which has not been an issue for most our opponents) is now very....very worrisome.

The addition of Gregg Williams way of playing a aggressive defense is very big in so many ways. Then Snead has done some brilliant work in bringing some HOT secondary talent that will certainly Change the secondary from being constant victims to full blown PREDATORS. Adding serious interior pressure along with our well known outside pressure then adding whip cream & a cherry in Snead's drafting & adding play-makers in our secondary .......I can not wait! I was so tired of watching our 2013 defense being offered up by Walton's scheme just Timid & Hesitant .....just waiting around to be penetrated & beaten into breaking.

The NFL has been waiting for some time for the next John Randle!

Last edited:

Memphis Ram

Legend
Yeah, you'd think the change of pace of switching from Langford to Donald in games would be nightmare enough for offensive guards. Especially, if they are tired.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Yeah it really is a great situation for the guy here. There's a good stable of rotational players, just let Donald get some 3rd down action under his belt like Quinn in his rookie season.
I thought this was more of a luxury pick when it happened, but I really like the player and think he can make his presence felt.