Daryn Colledge had visit scheduled with Rams before Saffold return

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...it-scheduled-with-rams-before-saffold-return/
Report: Daryn Colledge had visit scheduled with Rams before Saffold return
With Rodger Saffold off to Oakland, the St. Louis Rams were delving into replacements to fill their need at the guard position.

Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers guard Davin Josephvisited the Rams on Wednesday and the team was getting set to host another visit on Thursday.

According to Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, former Arizona Cardinals guard Daryn Colledge was scheduled to arrive in St. Louis Wednesday night for a visit with the team on Thursday.

Then Saffold was no longer off to Oakland after failing a physical with the Raiders and was headed back to St. Louis on a five-year deal.

Where that now leaves Colledge and Joseph is uncertain. Colledge has predominantly played at left guard in his career while Joseph has been at right guard with the Buccaneers. Saffold played left tackle, right tackle and right guard for the Rams, with his time at guard perhaps being the best fit.

With Chris Williams signing with the Bills and Shelley Smith visiting the Giants, the Rams could likely add another signing along the line. Whether the Rams determine Joseph or Colledge to be a fit will have to wait to be seen.
For those who were trying to talk me off the ledge with crap about how we'd be fine even though we didn't sign Saffold or Schwartz. When you start kicking the tires of an Arizona O-line player you know you've hit rock bottom.

BTW, I've decided not to jump now. So whoever had me in the pool as not jumping before this date and time can pick up their winnings. :LOL: :coffee:

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams and Gators Disappointed about not winning the pool but hoping for another chance:
Damn :cry:...I mean that's a relief :whistle:.
Thanks man, I knew you had my back. :love: