Daryl Richardson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
All these videos have me pumped about our running game :lifting:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Chris Johnson now a FA.
And at what price? Obviously less than $8 mil but I'm going to guess he still wants top RB money and that is for someone who has been averaging roughly Zac Stacy numbers lately.

bluecoconuts

Legend
And at what price? Obviously less than $8 mil but I'm going to guess he still wants top RB money and that is for someone who has been averaging roughly Zac Stacy numbers lately.

Doesn't he still get money from the titans? You'd think that would drive the price down.

RamsFan14

Starter
Gotta eat some crow on this, thought he'd be a pretty good RB for us, get over 1,000 yards rushing with some receiving yards. He probably isn't the man for the Rams, Rams found there man in Stacy based on his rookie year.

With that said, I still think he can be a pretty solid role player. He's elusive, seems like a smart guy, and he can play decently in the passing game. Use him correctly on the outside and in screen games, he's a great number 2 RB.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Richardson bounces back.

He's our COP back.

Book it!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Doesn't he still get money from the titans? You'd think that would drive the price down.
Not sure. If so - maybe. But I got the feeling the Titans saved $8 million by cutting him when they couldn't find a trade partner. Maybe they are still on the hook for some of it but I also don't know that it was anything like a Finn sort of deal.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm not entirely convinced D.R. isn't better than he's shown so far. The speed is there. I hope he gets enough touches this year so that we can find out what he really is. Just my opinion.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I hope the guy is great this year. Like I said before. He's already wearing horns. I'd rather use resources elsewhere or be in better position to just take the best players available throughout the draft.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
He might have been a good back if Schotty didn't try to run him right up the middle every single play. And, if he was healthy, which he was not.
No shit man! I used to yell at my TV " Shottenheimer!!! WTFFFF??? STOP RUNNING RICHARDSON UP THE MIDDLE! He has dreads but he's not STEVEN F'N JACKSON!!!"