Darren McFadden and the danger of dropping your phone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
The OP points out that this "clown" was fourth in the league in rushing last season

He hasn't been a knucklehead

He's had some bad luck with injury

When healthy, DMAC is effective

Whatever

So "effective" that they went out and drafted a running back at number 4 in the draft??, I feel for the guy because of unlucky injuries but he truly has been horrible for a first round running back.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
The OP points out that this "clown" was fourth in the league in rushing last season

He hasn't been a knucklehead

He's had some bad luck with injury

When healthy, DMAC is effective

Whatever
but most backs can get 1,000 yards behind our pro-bowl offensive line. McFadden was NEVER a difference maker in any game, and only had a few rushing TD's. Even Murray was NEVER a home run hitter. I said after last season the chances of McFadden being hurt this season were high, and I was right. Our run game is going to be the best in the league between Elliott, Morris, and Dunbar. Book it.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
but most backs can get 1,000 yards behind our pro-bowl offensive line. McFadden was NEVER a difference maker in any game, and only had a few rushing TD's. Even Murray was NEVER a home run hitter. I said after last season the chances of McFadden being hurt this season were high, and I was right. Our run game is going to be the best in the league between Elliott, Morris, and Dunbar. Book it.

I never said difference maker, I said effective and not a knucklehead.

Woo Pig Sooie

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
So "effective" that they went out and drafted a running back at number 4 in the draft??, I feel for the guy because of unlucky injuries but he truly has been horrible for a first round running back.

4th in the league in rushing is effective no matter who they draft. He's also pushing 30.

"Clown"?

Oh, I forgot, it's the intertube

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
4th in the league in rushing is effective no matter who they draft. He's also pushing 30.

"Clown"?

Oh, I forgot, it's the intertube
He's not effective riding the pine, which he's done the majority of his career.