Da'Rick Rogers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Was cut by the Bills.

Has a ton of talent, would be nice to try and get him onto our practice squad though i think someone will pick him up. I really liked him leading up to the draft.

Thoughts?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This guy must have some issues.

I'd stay away.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:

I'd stay away.
That is surprising, especially because they've dealt with some personalities. I wonder if it was a learning thing.

Peace?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
CGI_Ram said:

I'd stay away.
That is surprising, especially because they've dealt with some personalities. I wonder if it was a learning thing.

Peace?

Yeah. He dropped like a rock on draft day. Now he's released in the early cuts. Something is going on there!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Meh. There's gotta be a reason why he went undrafted, and why a team STARVING for offense (now) would get rid of him.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Very surprising. I thought this kid was a baller coming out.

WvuIN02

Starter
The issue for him was that he had a hard time learning the offense in Tennessee and would have a much harder time with an NFL scheme. So I would guess that's where the problem arose from.

There were also rumors of attitude issues with the coaches in college as well, and many labeled him with the million dollar talent 2c head deal as well.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
Meh. There's gotta be a reason why he went undrafted, and why a team STARVING for offense (now) would get rid of him.
That's pretty much my take on it. He has a ton of athletic ability but for that to happen is drawing up some big red flags. Maybe Fisher (the knucklehead whisperer) could help him, I'm not sure. But right now our WR situation is not so desperate that we need to add a potential liability.