Darian Stewart anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well ex-Broncos have been in vogue among the faithful since Phillips came aboard. But I'm hoping not, pass on the 30+ year old box safety who is very marginal at best. Only thing he'd upgrade is our cap hit at the position.

I want Clinton-Dix signed in FA, if not him then Amos would do nicely. Both are young and have shown some ability to be plus safeties in the passing game.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Stewart was one of my favorite Rams, when he was on the team, but I'd like to go younger.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not really interested, he'd be something we would have to settle for imo if we didn't draft a safety.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Well ex-Broncos have been in vogue among the faithful since Phillips came aboard. But I'm hoping not, pass on the 30+ year old box safety who is very marginal at best. Only thing he'd upgrade is our cap hit at the position.

I want Clinton-Dix signed in FA, if not him then Amos would do nicely. Both are young and have shown some ability to be plus safeties in the passing game.

Not a Clinton-Dix fan but Amos would be a nice pickup.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Him and Kupp will get along just fine

Pass though, he's getting there in age. Hoping we at least get an upgrade from Joyner last year

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
He took kupp out and hurt the rams chances in the SB, so no. And yes, I will always hold that grudge.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky

I wouldn’t mind this signing but I would almost prefer George Iloka. He seems to be more of a Phillips type safety and he would be much cheaper. Tre Boston isn’t a bad choice either.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wouldn’t mind this signing but I would almost prefer George Iloka. He seems to be more of a Phillips type safety and he would be much cheaper. Tre Boston isn’t a bad choice either.

Well safeties aren't all that pricey tbh, even in FA. I want a ballhawk type. Coverage is going to be more and more important in this league going forward, as they continue to protect QBs and cut the nuts off the front seven types. And I am damn tired of watching our deep safety olé on defensive calls that are perfectly drawn up.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
Well safeties aren't all that pricey tbh, even in FA. I want a ballhawk type. Coverage is going to be more and more important in this league going forward, as they continue to protect QBs and cut the nuts off the front seven types. And I am damn tired of watching our deep safety olé on defensive calls that are perfectly drawn up.
That’s true but the top 4 FA safeties are still going to get some good deals. I really want the LB group shored up, along with a solid DL. If the Rams could save a few million a year on a Tre Boston signing to improve the LBers I would support that more.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Come on down! He knows Wade, hits hard while also being a solid tackler overall. He's not great in coverage, but he's not a liability either. I think he'd be a great stop gap while they draft a guy in the 3rd or 4th to groom. He should be cheap too.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
It looks like there is going to be a lot of safeties available in free agency with some of the best ones being a little older and may want a chance to win a ring. I would like to see the Rams pick up one of these guys on a one or two year deal and then draft his future replacement in April. The one I would personally like to see in horns is Ha Ha.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes please.

We do not have much cap space when factoring the potential needs - so getting a safety cheap would be awesome.