Daniel looking good.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
This is more for the Zoo honks among us, but Smith is sidelined and he lead a pretty good drive for the Chiefs. Just in case you Mizzou guys wanna see our guy Chase back in the fray.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always wanted to see him get a real chance somewhere.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The guy was crazy-good accurate at Mizzou.
Yeah, dude was deadly, not a slug either. One of the best QBs we had, don't know how Gabbert manages to fool people into thinking he was better. If anybody deserved to be reached for it was Chase.

Always wanted to see him get a real chance somewhere.
Me too, I think he was hurt by the fact that he crumbled under pressure and he couldn't get over the hump that was Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Yeah, QB play at Mizzou has steadily declined since then (though I wonder if Franklin had been healthier how well he would have done).

That kid you guys have now... I just... I can't even...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Only reason Daniel wasn't thought more highly of is because of his height.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Only reason Daniel wasn't thought more highly of is because of his height.
They were pretty low on his intangibles too, most didn't see him having the chutzpah to be an NFL QB.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That pass in el zona rosa a minute ago was impressive, he fired that thing in there with authority.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
KC has a lot of Zou fans too. They're talking extension as we speak. Lol

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wow he really slings it, that guy can fit the ball in there for sure.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Daniels should have gone higher, Gabbert is the choke artist! Can't believe he went 1st round after watching him play at Mizzou! Hope Daniels wins this game so he gets a nice raise from some team!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Daniels should have gone higher, Gabbert is the choke artist! Can't believe he went 1st round after watching him play at Mizzou! Hope Daniels wins this game so he gets a nice raise from some team!

Wouldn't mind seeing him in camp with the Rams.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
WTF is ASmith doing in pads? He has a lacerated spleen he isn't going to play no matter what happens.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
JCharles really hits defenders hard, I mean really hits them hard LOL.

lockdnram21

Legend
What about Connor Shaw he looks pretty good too. I hope rams can get one of these guys at least In camp

V3

Hall of Fame
Too small, too weak an arm, and not tough enough. If you asked me I'd think they were calling Chase a scrawny nerd on the low.:cautious:
You said intangibles so I thought you meant his leadership. I think I remember the weak arm stuff and I know he was knocked for his height.

Oh well. I thought he was worth a late round flier just based on his success alone. Even if we had drafted him, I'm not sure he would have been as good as he is now since he was able to learn a lot from Brees who is pretty similar to Daniel, physical traits-wise.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
You said intangibles so I thought you meant his leadership. I think I remember the weak arm stuff and I know he was knocked for his height.

Oh well. I thought he was worth a late round flier just based on his success alone. Even if we had drafted him, I'm not sure he would have been as good as he is now since he was able to learn a lot from Brees who is pretty similar to Daniel, physical traits-wise.
Oh no. Ive never seen anybody question Chase's leadership, and for good reason. On most respectable forum you'd be laughed away. Say what you will, but there's no denying he was the life blood of the tigers his time there. I meant more the things that you can't teach a QB, like playing in the clutch, which he came under fire for for not being able to be Oklahoma when it counts iirc. Though I never thought it fair for him to get all the heat for it, especially because the whole team played the Sooners horribly.

You have a point about having brees as a mentor though. Don't know who he'd emulate here when we were carolling through QBs.