Dani with Everett and Ferragamo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's rough being a Rams fan and having to watch so much of Dani :heh:

rdw

Pro Bowler
Jim Everett... favorite player of my childhood and I have to say it's been really cool seeing him around the club lately. :cheers:

YKqdKvg.gif

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Couple of things here ... mostly observations ..... first ... .I am so damn happy to see the likes of guys like Eric Dickerson and Jim Everett coming back and embracing the Rams like they have! After being cast off the way they were ... the "divorces" as some might say, their actual enthusiasm and willingness to be part of this team and it's history just warms my soul!

And second ... Everett and Ferragamo both talk about the composure of Goff and the calmness in him as the first things that strike them at first meeting ... I guess they don't see any "scared" him at all ;)

Onto Day 3!!!

nighttrain

Legend
Jim Everett... favorite player of my childhood and I have to say it's been really cool seeing him around the club lately. :cheers:

YKqdKvg.gif
was great seeing Chris do this to loudmouth Rome, loved it then, still love it
train

jap

Legend
I remember prior to the 1979 Super Bowl, one of the Steelers fans was openly laughing at me, talking about how the Steel Curtain was about to decimate the lowly Rams. After the Show, this same guy now humbled like I had never seen him before, openly admitted that when Vince Ferrogamo started that last fateful drive and was steadily marching the Horns downfield against the "unbreakable" Steel Curtain that he was scared out of his wits. The game was a loss for us, but I am confident I felt prouder of my Horns in that loss that most Steeler fans felt of their so-called "invincible" Steelers.

I here wondering when Dani is going to interview me.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Couple of things here ... mostly observations ..... first ... .I am so damn happy to see the likes of guys like Eric Dickerson and Jim Everett coming back and embracing the Rams like they have! After being cast off the way they were ... the "divorces" as some might say, their actual enthusiasm and willingness to be part of this team and it's history just warms my soul!

And second ... Everett and Ferragamo both talk about the composure of Goff and the calmness in him as the first things that strike them at first meeting ... I guess they don't see any "scared" him at all ;)

Onto Day 3!!!

Georgia was terrible about dong much of anything with guys form the LA teams, I think she had just a couple of guys in to be honored or to talk to the team.

And the entire fiasco with Deacon's jersey was fucking unforgivable.