Dani: One on One with Havenstein & Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man; Long and Hayes are really tight. I hope we can keep them together.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Man; Long and Hayes are really tight. I hope we can keep them together.

One would hope that Demoff can find the funds to keep both Chris & William. WH will be a UFA & CL has that monster contract cap hit of $14,250 million in his last yr. WH was making big $$ as a back up too under 5 million.

So both may have to give up something to remain here & play together. Both also might for once want to play on a winning team too. And from what I see neither of these tow will see that here.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I caught some different looks in the DL last week. I saw both Hayes & Long in @ DE on several same plays. Long played some back up for Eugene Sims @ RDE some. Hayes got the majority of plays in @ LDE as usual with Longacre playing mostly @ LDE. I also observe Akeem Ayers rushing in from the LDE too. I do not recall see Ethan Westbrooks being used too much at all lately since Longacre was moved up.

With the positive emergence of UDFA DE Longacre & the loss of Quinn.....Chris Long may see much more action in relief of Eugene Sims @ Quinn starting post. Chris Long did have many reps on the right side his first two seasons.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Is this the infinite, believing, optimistic Dave or an opposite clone?
I know it's not My normal tone. ( I guess it's because I've bee sick with the Flu for a week!!) But I just don't care for the way the D-Line is playing without Both Quinn and Long in there at their normal positions! The Line, to me, works a lot better when it's, Long, Donald, Brockers and Quinn starting together!! Hayes Sims and you name it are JUST Back-ups to me! I not saying Hayes and the others are not good, just who I believe should be starting and were!!

{Well still Win ! we just won't get our "Normal" 4-5-6 Sacks on the Ariz. QB's!}:mrburnsevil::D

Last edited: