Dani Klupinger: One on one with Todd Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So cool to see that smirk on his face. You know he really wanted to just answer "FUCK YEAH!!!"

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
"I definitely had fun today." So did the Rams fan base, Todd. :pillowfight:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Hard not to Love him, he is saying all the right things but OH that smirk tells me a lot.
Meet the next great RAM RB

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
The guy is a fucking beast. First (I don't count last week) game back from ACL and he does that. Amazing.

jap

Legend
The guy is a freaking beast. First (I don't count last week) game back from ACL and he does that. Amazing.

Last week game counts too: he needed to get past that psychological fear of testing his newly revamped body so that was important for him to be relaxed for this weekend. He's now 25 carries for 155 yards as a pro RB.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Aaron Rodgers made one of those ridiculous passes today in which he was getting sacked, switched the ball to his left hand, and still managed to toss it for a positive game.

My wife said: "How does he get away with that?"

I responded: "How does he mentally process things that quickly to make that play. . . "

Then we got to watch our very own Todd Gurley mentally process the game and the situation and make two great plays to end the game! Love it!