Dani Klupenger one on one with Jamon Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
"I love the city, there's a lot of good fans around here, there's one right up there on the hill in the bushes."

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Man, I don't wanna bring this up but I wish we still had my wife interviewing players. :D:LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
All kidding aside, sounds like a very intelligent young man who is not intimidated by the transition to the pros & learning a play book. Good pick so far, Snead!

My thoughts exactly!

He was very good on his feet with those questions. I liked his emphasis on technique as a key success factor!

RamBill

Legend
Rams rookie Jamon Brown: Guardian of quarterbacks -- and also horses
Elisabeth Meinecke
FOX Sports Midwest

http://www.foxsports.com/midwest/st...ardian-of-quarterbacks-and-also-horses-060615

ST. LOUIS -- Rams' third-round draft pick Jamon Brown isn't sure he'll watch the Belmont Stakes today, but he does have a surprising connection to some horse racing history.

Brown played college football in Louisville, Kentucky, home of the Kentucky Derby and the first leg of the Triple Crown. Last year, he worked security for the event and guarded the horses on the backside of the racetrack, where they were stabled. Following the Derby, Brown was assigned to guard the winner, California Chrome.

"After he won, he had 24-hour security," Brown says.

His presence ensured no unauthorized person had access to Chrome once he returned to the stable post-race.

"That's when I guard him, or 'sit on him,' as they say," Brown explains. "I'm guarding the stable. Nobody comes in, nobody comes out unless it's the owner or the trainer."

It's not a bad way to witness sports history, but we're guessing Brown liked his job on this year's Derby weekend even better -- getting drafted No. 72 overall by the St. Louis Rams. That doesn't, however, leave him much time for watching the Belmont Stakes this Saturday.

"My time is pretty occupied -- we're trying to learn the playbook," Brown admits. "And, on top of that, I don't watch too much TV."

In other words, bet on Netflix.

RamzFanz

Damnit
"That's when I guard him, or 'sit on him,' as they say,"

You better NOT sit on him!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sssssssssssssmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooth! "Let's catch up later & I'll serenade you" !!!

All kidding aside, sounds like a very intelligent young man who is not intimidated by the transition to the pros & learning a play book. Good pick so far, Snead!
It sure sounded Like he was inviting her out on a date to me!:confused:;)