Danario Alexander

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
On twitter it says he is going to sign with the Chargers. Phillip Rivers needs some help that is for sure.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, I saw that. He'll be a viable weapon for sure if he can stay on the field.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Yeah, I saw that. He'll be a viable weapon for sure if he can stay on the field.

X..did you see the tweets about the white out for packers game. Do you think they are wearing all whites Sunday? I know the tweets mention the fans, just wondering if they come out in throwback whites.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sgt. Ram said:
X said:

X..did you see the tweets about the white out for packers game. Do you think they are wearing all whites Sunday? I know the tweets mention the fans, just wondering if they come out in throwback whites.
I don't think they can change throwbacks mid-season. Maybe they'll be wearing their all white away unis?
I dunno.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Sgt. Ram said:
X said:

I don't think they can change throwbacks mid-season. Maybe they'll be wearing their all white away unis?
I dunno.

I think they are allowed to wear throwbacks once or twice a year, but could just be their regular all whites. I prefer they just stay in the blues anyway.

bluecoconuts

Legend
They can wear throwbacks once this year, and they're doing it in week 13. They can't change to the old old schools with the white and blues midseason, I think they might be able to change next year or the year after.