Danario Alexander has additional ACL surgery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Danario Alexander has additional ACL surgery

Free agent Danario Alexander underwent a second surgery on his torn right ACL in January.

Alexander tore the ACL on August 6 and had surgery on August 15. Per the Union-Tribune San Diego, Alexander's latest procedure was a "revision ACL surgery" performed as a "followup," and may make him "unavailable" for the start of 2014 training camp. Sources say "DX" still hopes to play next season, though he's considered "unlikely" to be re-signed by the Chargers. Alexander has now undergone two right knee surgeries and a whopping five operations on his left knee stemming from recurring college injuries. His career is in obvious doubt.

Source: Union-Tribune San Diego

[www.rotoworld.com]

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Hope he's not footing the bill for all those surgeries! Granddaughter had 1 and it ain't cheap. I know, he's paid for playing but damn!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
It's a shame. He works hard and has great ability. If he could have stayed healthy I think he would have been capable of being a pro-bowl type receiver

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If he didn't have any knee issues, I firmly believe he would be a top 5 WR in this league. He is a great kid. Sucks

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He might as well get a metal leg...the Bionic Leg version of the Winter Soldier.

A55VA6

Legend
Talented player.. too bad about his knees. Not sure if he'll ever be 100% healthy enough for football.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man - just sad. Good kid with a HUGE love of the game. I have little doubt he could be one of the best receivers in the league if it weren't for the bad knees. The kid just wants to play ball and he's damn good at it.

tonyl711

Starter
sad, if not for his knee's I believe he would still be a Ram and be that #1 we have lacked for year's.

Ram_of_Old

Like many very talented wideouts and corner backs, DX had huge talent but he is injury prone. No matter how good you are, if you are not on the field, you are not helping your team.