Dan Patrick Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I didn't hear this one but I was just listening to the Rich Eiesan show on fox and they were talking about the Rams and one of they host (forget his name) said the rams were one of the oldest teams in the NFL :confused::palm: Rich immediately corrected him and said there a really young team. The guy didn't believe him and said he was gonna look it up... well he found out there one of the youngest teams in the NFL then he came back with well there really old in key positions... what the fuck is this guy talking about!:fighting:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I didn't hear this one but I was just listening to the Rich Eiesan show on fox and they were talking about the Rams and one of they host (forget his name) said the rams were one of the oldest teams in the NFL :confused::palm: Rich immediately corrected him and said there a really young team. The guy didn't believe him and said he was gonna look it up... well he found out there one of the youngest teams in the NFL then he came back with well there really old in key positions... what the freak is this guy talking about!:fighting:

He's ignorant.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I didn't hear this one but I was just listening to the Rich Eiesan show on fox and they were talking about the Rams and one of they host (forget his name) said the rams were one of the oldest teams in the NFL :confused::palm: Rich immediately corrected him and said there a really young team. The guy didn't believe him and said he was gonna look it up... well he found out there one of the youngest teams in the NFL then he came back with well there really old in key positions... what the freak is this guy talking about!:fighting:
What a maroon!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This is why I don't listen to commercial sports talk radio anymore. It is all formula, good guy bad guy, point counterpoint.
It is very disappointing but commercial outlets produce mainstream commercial crap. I look for Pod casts or independent reporters. It is a shame but the face of media is a battle ground with very definitive stances being taken and the commercial outlets are for people who want to be entertained without facts or substance.