Damnit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just got word today that my works Christmas party is in 12/15 at 2pm 45 minutes away...I'm gonna miss a lot of that game. I haven't missed a game since 98....I'm having chest pains at the thought of it

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Just got word today that my works Christmas party is in 12/15 at 2pm 45 minutes away...I'm gonna miss a lot of that game. I haven't missed a game since 98....I'm having chest pains at the thought of it

That's an easy one Juggs...skip the friggin' party! :heh:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't really do that, I have to kinda run the show. The guy who usually does it, no longer works for us, so they volunteered me. Plus if you don't go, u don't get your bonus...lol

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I guess I can listen to it on the radio. And check updates on espn

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well if you run it, get a damn TV/Satellite hookup for the party and put it on the company credit card. :D

nighttrain

Legend
get drunk early and they'll probably call you a cab, just a thot
train

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well if you run it, get a damn TV/Satellite hookup for the party and put it on the company credit card. :D
I live on the st.louis viewer area border. Where the party is at they will only have chiefs on

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I pushed for Saturday or later Sunday, but they are being stubborn. They are chiefs fans. We are the only location with st.louis viewership

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
May be time to update that resume. No one could possibly expect you to work under these conditions. Tell the wife we said it was okay for your to seek employment elsewhere. :cheese:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Juggs here's your solution.....

Your phones not for callin' your phones for footballin'

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
lmao at the vid

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Juggs here's your solution.....

Your phones not for callin' your phones for footballin'

Did you catch it.... Eli is watching a Rams game on his phone. It's in the beginning sequence.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Tell them you have it on very good authority that the god of thunder has called in a lightning strike on the restaurant ,reshedule or fry

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Did you catch it.... Eli is watching a Rams game on his phone. It's in the beginning sequence.

Yeah I noticed that when it first came out. I think it's the Packers scoring on the Rams or the Rams scoring when they wore the very yellow throwbacks LOL.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Sounds like you're down to calling in a bomb threat. I normally wouldn't approve, but this sounds desperate.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yea I just suggested a change, they all but told me to eat a dick and shut up...so I guess it's the radio I go