Damn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
RamFan503 said:
bwdenverram said:
I was told Corona was piss but I like it. Does that make me weird? :boing:

Also like Newcastle, good import.

Have to side with PHX though, still like bud light. I'm watching my girlish figure, sue me.

Colorado also has some really good brews if you like to try new tastes.

Nah. As a brewer I always figure the best beer is the beer the individual likes the most. I may be very proud of one of our beers but if someone doesn't like it, oh well. If you like Corona though, try a Pacifico. Made by the same company (Corona, Pacifico, Negra Modelo) - just a slight bit more flavor.

I liked New Castle for years but too many micros that torch it these days IMO.

Bud Light? Refer loosely to my first statement. :7up:

I drink Dos Equis XX every once in a while also (the lager). Haven't tried Pacifico. Will do though.

I know, bud light is such a sissy beer, but old habbits...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
bwdenverram said:
RamFan503 said:
bwdenverram said:
I was told Corona was piss but I like it. Does that make me weird? :boing:

Also like Newcastle, good import.

Have to side with PHX though, still like bud light. I'm watching my girlish figure, sue me.

Colorado also has some really good brews if you like to try new tastes.

Nah. As a brewer I always figure the best beer is the beer the individual likes the most. I may be very proud of one of our beers but if someone doesn't like it, oh well. If you like Corona though, try a Pacifico. Made by the same company (Corona, Pacifico, Negra Modelo) - just a slight bit more flavor.

I liked New Castle for years but too many micros that torch it these days IMO.

Bud Light? Refer loosely to my first statement. :7up:

I drink Dos Equis XX every once in a while also (the lager). Haven't tried Pacifico. Will do though.

I know, bud light is such a sissy beer, but old habbits...
When I'm in your neck of the woods bw I drinks me some Fat Tire