DAMMIT!!! I'm going CRAZY!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I woke up today and thought it was Monday. Woke up late...after 11am because of a late night.

I come downstairs all excited because...only TWO HOURS before FA opens up and we see a cascade of signings which will be exciting and maybe a little disappointing and just a swirl of emotions...

And... it's Sunday.

And nothing's happening.

And I'm about to lose my damn mind.

I suppose this feeling is better than years past when the FA period was like window shopping outside a shop that sells Supercars and Hypercars...

"Wow, they have the new Lambo and... is that a McLaren? OMG, is that guy buying that Koenigsegg Agera RS??? Wow... okay, that was fun. Welp, we gotta a long drive ahead of us and since we can't go over 65 without the truck overheating, we better get going..."

I'm excited we can actually go into the shop, now at least.

And while we're not spending Saudi money...we're not stacking Bugatti Chirons and Veyrons or other insane toys, we actually are on the list for supercars wanting to come to us. Heck, we just picked up a couple of hypercars in Peters and Talib. That's the crazy thing about super/hyper cars. You and I can't just buy them even if we had the money. You have to know someone in the car world. Sorta like how the Rams couldn't get into the shop before McVay came.

Oh sure, we could always overspend on a Mazeratti... and frequently did.

Anyway, I'm gonna be vibrating all freakin' day.

Sure would be nice if we got a few "leaks" a little early...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yep. All starts tomorrow.

C37AD261-5789-4158-BD06-91EAF404768E_zpsmzzfvs47.jpg

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure how to give a HaHaHa, Cheers and a High Five all at once... :LOL:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I woke up today and thought it was Monday. Woke up late...after 11am because of a late night.

I never forget a weekend, but if you work those days I can understand. Busiest time of year for me work wise plus several family events and birthdays loom on the horizons including many college graduations this year, so my plate is full until September, but I too am cautiously optimistic about Free Agency with hope that the Rams come away with an inside linebacker and maybe a TE, plus I have an eye on those devils on San Francisco Bay!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Technically, don’t we have to wait until the appointed hour on the 14th for official announcements?

Not that they haven’t been talking in back alleys for weeks. Lol.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Technically, don’t we have to wait until the appointed hour on the 14th for official announcements?

IDK, but if the Rams make any announcements on the 15th, Beware of the Ides of March!

Ram65

Legend
I feel asleep early the other night and didn't know if overslept for work or not. It was 11 PM when I woke up and time to go to sleep.

Early interest would be Sammy Watkins. Someone is going to pay him big money. Minimum of $13.0 Mil per year to $14.5 Mil per year is my guess.

Will the Rams go for ILBer like Avery Williamson?

Is Jimmy Graham out of the question?

Will they make a deal with John Sullivan?

What about NRC?

Who will be the lower level signing for the Rams?

The Rams stretched their cap money nicely last year during free agency. Can they do it again. Stay tuned.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not gonna get a damn thing done tomorrow with all the browser refresh that will be goin on... :p

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

I come downstairs all excited because...only TWO HOURS before FA opens up and we see a cascade of signings which will be exciting and maybe a little disappointing and just a swirl of emotions...

And... it's Sunday.

And nothing's happening.

I suppose this feeling is better than years past when the FA period was like window shopping outside a shop that sells Supercars and Hypercars...

"Wow, they have the new Lambo and... is that a McLaren? OMG, is that guy buying that Koenigsegg Agera RS??? Wow... okay, that was fun. Welp, we gotta a long drive ahead of us and since we can't go over 65 without the truck overheating, we better get going..."

And while we're not spending Saudi money...we're not stacking Bugatti Chirons and Veyrons or other insane toys, we actually are on the list for supercars wanting to come to us. Heck, we just picked up a couple of hypercars in Peters and Talib. That's the crazy thing about super/hyper cars. You and I can't just buy them even if we had the money. You have to know someone in the car world. Sorta like how the Rams couldn't get into the shop before McVay came.

Daylight savings bruh. You lose an hour. Not a day. But then. You’ve always been an overachiever. (y)

nanotech

Rookie

And... it's Sunday.

And nothing's happening.

Have a nice trip

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have a nice trip

Yeah, no.

It's more like being stuck on the 405 on a Friday evening in West LA trying to get to San Diego...

Maddening, makes my head hurt and I know it's gonna be many, many hours before it's all over...

nanotech

Rookie
Yeah, no.

It's more like being stuck on the 405 on a Friday evening in West LA trying to get to San Diego...

Maddening, makes my head hurt and I know it's gonna be many, many hours before it's all over...

Ok, then don't. I used to have poison headaches. Then the Rams got better

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Graham to Rams news comin tomorrow?

Hard to imagine Sammy will turn down big bucks from someone else.

On your mark.... get set.........................................