Dalton Continues To Shit The Bed!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Now 10 playoff ints to 1 td and a few fumbles.

If Bradford was a Bengal he'd be a god instead of the whipping boy he is in St Louis.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, Dalton has been horrible. Wow!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd be happy if Bradford (a.k.a. the Rams) even got to a playoff game.

That aside, Dalton is a good QB. There have been some VERY bad playoff games by QBs over the years by QBs who have won Super Bowls. Flacco had an 18 QB Rating against the Steelers in the 08 Championship game. Manning had 3 ints and a 48 QB Rating in the Championship game against the Patriots in 04. Favre threw 6 interceptions against us in 2001. Roethlisberger had a 22.6 QB Rating in the Super Bowl and still won.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

That aside, Dalton is a good QB. There have been some VERY bad playoff games by QBs over the years by QBs who have won Super Bowls. Flacco had an 18 QB Rating against the Steelers in the 08 Championship game. Manning had 3 ints and a 48 QB Rating in the Championship game against the Patriots in 04. Favre threw 6 interceptions against us in 2001. Roethlisberger had a 22.6 QB Rating in the Super Bowl and still won.

I beg to differ.

I think Dalton sucks. More specifically, he can't play more than a couples of good games in a row. And he does dumb stuff in big spots. He's a jag.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
How many INTs has dalton thrown today? The stat sheet looking at says 4 total turnovers. You won't win many games like that

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Dalton's starting to look like a playoff chump, he better win one soon, that's not a moniker you want to have attached to you as an NFL QB.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He makes some dumb throws but he's a good QB. He's a what, 3rd year QB? Been to the playoffs 3 years in a row. But hey I'm just a Dalton mom.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Correct. He was fortueate to be drafted by a team that has all the talent in the world on offense and a damn good defense, and still he blows.

10 ints to 1 td in 3 playoff games tells the tale. He'll be a back up from the time he's cut.

He's so stupid that he just never figures out that if he just doesn't turn the ball over they'd be in every game they play and still he f's up game after game!

RFIP

How many playoff games was Sanchez in his first 2 years?

This is where a lot of people try to equate QB to making the playoffs when truthfully it is the QB who is only along for the ride and holding said team back from playoff SUCCESS.

He makes some dumb throws but he's a good QB. He's a what, 3rd year QB? Been to the playoffs 3 years in a row. But hey I'm just a Dalton mom.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
How many playoff games was Sanchez in his first 2 years?

This is where a lot of people try to equate QB to making the playoffs when truthfully it is the QB who is only along for the ride and holding said team back from playoff SUCCESS.

The whole game isn't his or any QBs fault completely. He's not Andrew Luck but a good player that needs support as well.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Just for the sake of conversation... What do you guys think Cincinnati would give up for Bradford?

RFIP

He's a below average QB on the best roster in football.

The whole game isn't his or any QBs fault completely. He's not Andrew Luck but a good player that needs support as well.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

This.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dalton is an average QB imo.