Dallas looking legit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Either that or they got the same ref crew as last week. ;)

dean_blandino_tmz.jpg

ya think?:sneaky::cautious::whistle::rolleyes:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
In the NFL...just because team A beats team B...then team B beats team C....doesn't mean that team A is better than team C.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Saints just played a miserable game. Dallas a team with a great offense and no defense (disregard the Saints inability to score) and I don't believe that recipe makes the post season.

Irish

Starter
Top 15 QB, best RB in the league, top 3 WR in the league all playing behind the best OL in football.

You can play suspect defense when you score at will

iced

Dallas on the road wasn't good, saints on the road weren't good,nor were the eagles..

whats it mean?

location,location,location...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
freaking Saints and Falcons.

Gonna cost me 60K worth of ROD coin. Last time I'm ever betting for those posers. :cry:

Both teams have crap defenses.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!! I too Lost on them. I should have known better, neither one of them have a record for being "Road Winners"! 'Once bitten Twice shy!'

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Top 15 QB, best RB in the league, top 3 WR in the league all playing behind the best OL in football.

You can play suspect defense when you score at will
You can, but you won't win many playoff games or win any Super Bowls with that type of unbalance.
Then again, maybe under Goodell's new Pussified NFL that might work.

Athos

Legend
I liked Martin a lot coming into the draft, I wanted him over Robinson...

Me too. Me too. Reason why the Rams were trying to trade up for him. Seems we miss these really great lineman by THAT much under Fisher and Snead. Warford. Martin. Two guys I wanted a lot.

Fucking hate the Cowgirls, but they have a top 5 line. And the retarded refs make it easily the tops.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
location,location,location...
It's more like turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. Dallas is 3-0 in games +1 or better. If location was everything they would have won both home games, but sadly their only clunker happened at home thanks to -4 turnovers (along with 4 false starts and other comedy) -- of course for the lucky 49ers benefit.

iced

It's more like turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. Dallas is 3-0 in games +1 or better. If location was everything they would have won both home games, but sadly their only clunker happened at home thanks to -4 turnovers (along with 4 false starts and other comedy) -- of course for the lucky 49ers benefit.

saints are also 1-8 on the road... and i'm not about to believe the austin davis led rams are a more potent offense than drew brees in company...location is huge..