Dallas... Lets go bitches.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
God I hate rooting for the cowboys hahaha.

Still partying strong over hur :beer: !

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Same here. Got some whiskey flowing with no work tomorrow!

Let's go Dallas.

Next week: I hate you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Tough to root for the cowgirls, but if it improves our 2013 draft pick from Washington, well then go cowgirls. Unfortunately, whoever wins this game will probably lose to seattle next week.

Looking at the league standings, it looks like we would have the #16 pick, and the redskins would be at #18 pick if they were to lose tonight. If they win, and lose next week then they would drop to the #20 pick. IMO, these picks give us some great leverage. First, we could trade both picks for a higher draft pick, or trade one of the first round picks for a couple second round choices. I would bet we do the latter.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tony Romo is the biggest pussy on the face of the planet.

That is all.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I guess I was riding the Redskins bandwagon tonight. Maybe because I enjoy seeing the Cowgirls continually let down the over plagued high expectations as "America's Team" season after season . Also seeing Jerry Jones disgusted once again and Romo fuck up.

I'll take what Shanahan has done with that team esp Alfred Morris what a stud and their good online..Trent Williams has really paid off...and yes RG3 but also their D under Haslett..good for London Fletcher too.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
When WAS was 3-6 I figured we would end up with at least a top 10 pick. However I'm haply they finished strong. If we end up keeping both picks in the 16-24 range why is that such a bad disadvantage? The top guard and safety if that is Snead's direction will likely be there and in the end isn't so bad after all. In fact I don't see the benefit of drafting high anymore fuck we moved back last year and did pretty damn well. :hehe:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
BatteringRambo said:
I guess I was riding the Redskins bandwagon tonight. Maybe because I enjoy seeing the Cowgirls continually let down the over plagued high expectations as "America's Team" season after season . Also seeing Jerry Jones disgusted once again and Romo fuck up.

I'll take what Shanahan has done with that team esp Alfred Morris what a stud and their good online..Trent Williams has really paid off...and yes RG3 but also their D under Haslett..good for London Fletcher too.

I liked Shanny's interview pregame. Revealed that he told Snyder "don't hire me if you want a quick fix" or something like that. Lots of respect for an impatient owner.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You can (Romo) your friends, and you can (Romo) your nose...but you can't (Romo) your FRIENDS nose!!! What I am trying to say here people...is that Romo is always good for three "picks". Fuck it, GO SKINS!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
You can (Romo) your friends, and you can (Romo) your nose...but you can't (Romo) your FRIENDS nose!!! What I am trying to say here people...is that Romo is always good for three "picks". Fuck it, GO SKINS!!!
Ha. That's pretty clever. :lol:

Skins fan checking in... Wanted to say that I feel you on hoping the pick turned out a bit better but its funny that you can't root for "America's Team" either.

You guys looked pretty good this year, and gave us a tough game we couldnt quite pull out. Fisher is one of my favorite coaches in the NFL. Id love to play for that guy. I think you guys are gonna be in good shape the next few years and the trade we made with you guys is gonna work out well for both of us.

I hope you guys can root for us next week to knock out the Seagulls!!

:cheese:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
FarbodSkins said:
Skins fan checking in... Wanted to say that I feel you on hoping the pick turned out a bit better but its funny that you can't root for "America's Team" either.

You guys looked pretty good this year, and gave us a tough game we couldnt quite pull out. Fisher is one of my favorite coaches in the NFL. Id love to play for that guy. I think you guys are gonna be in good shape the next few years and the trade we made with you guys is gonna work out well for both of us.

As you probably saw from my earlier post, I am in for a Skins run. They deserve it. Agree that the trade will benefit us both. Alfred freakin Morris is amazing BTW. You all dominated the LOS like I haven't seen in DC since the original Hogs were here. Good luck next week and (hopefully) beyond.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
FarbodSkins said:

It's hard to not root for a guy like RG3.

I agree with Faceplant on Alfred Morris. Then again, if there was one thing Shannahan has always done well it's to get production from his RB's.

I joined extremeskins during the work up to the trade that unfolded last year. Good fans over there.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
FarbodSkins said:

I am. After Shanny's interview last night, I respect him so much more. Pretty much said "stay the fuck out my way" to Snyder.

The uniforms look nice at night too.

I wish the hype would die down a bit, but I don't think it ever will. Might as well enjoy it.