Dallas Fan's Meltdown After Loss to Redskins-EPIC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A glimpse into the darkness of the Cowboy fans mind.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
EPIC, for sure...At least to me, it will be likely forever before anybody wrestles the "biggest dickhead on Earth" title from this clown...Unbelievable...I get real upset and sometimes yell at my TV...(My wife is used to it) but I wouldn't destroy my house over a football game...

markstewart67

Rookie
LMFAO!!!! Get a grip dude!! I can only imagine how his apartment would look if he was a Rams fan. He would probably burn down the whole complex!!
GO RAMS!!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Back when I was my most emotional about this game I kept a nerf football I'd throw at the screen when I was upset ,that's as far as I'd go and it was mostly a joke anyway.
I sort of think the fact that the thing was recorded was as much a product of the social media culture and was staged to get internet you tube hits ,the look at me culture marches on.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Someone should start a thread about what your biggest meltdown was after a Ram's loss.

cracengl

Rookie
That guy is an idiot. I've been irrationally mad before....now I know what a dumb ass I looked like.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I hope to fate that there weren't any pets in the house.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm betting he or someone rented the place out. Deposit gone.