Dallas Signs Michael Sam to Practice Squad

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Cowboys plan to bring Michael Sam to Dallas for a physical Wednesday, per team source. If all goes well, Sam will be a Cowboy.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Source: Cowboys are doing research and due diligence into the plan of signing DE Michael Sam to their practice squad.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Jerry loves the attention! He couldn't get Manziel because others in the organization was against it since QB wasn't a need. But they could use some pass rushers and it brings extra media attention a perfect fit for Jerry's World hahhahah

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good move for Dallas. They need pass rushers.

Alan

Legend
That's who I predicted would want him. They need help desperately. Was hoping for a trade though. :(

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Imagine this: George Selvie and Michael Sam as bookends. Wish them both luck - that is, until they play us.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Probably the best spot for him. They need pass-rushers in the worst way.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good for him - even though I hate the Cowboys, it's a good fit. Give him a month or two in the weight room to build up more strength and a little time to polish moves a bit. With that line, I expect him to be on the 53 by mid season.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I called this. Good for Sam. He deserves to stay in the league. He can play at this level.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Imagine this: George Selvie and Michael Sam as bookends. Wish them both luck - that is, until they play us.

Soon Dallas is going to be starting any DT scraps we get rid of too. If I was them, I'd pick up Conrath from our PS.

Athos

Legend
Awesome sauce.

Best landing spot for him. With how atrocious that rush is for the Cowgirls, he'll have plenty of opportunity to prove himself.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Good for him - even though I hate the Cowboys, it's a good fit. Give him a month or two in the weight room to build up more strength and a little time to polish moves a bit. With that line, I expect him to be on the 53 by mid season.

Good fit? Don't they play a 3-4? He might help the practice team when it comes to simulating an opponents 4-3, but that's about it.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Good fit? Don't they play a 3-4? He might help the practice team when it comes to simulating an opponents 4-3, but that's about it.
No they are 4-3 team, and up-the-field, play the run along the way defense in the Kiffin fashion

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How did I know jerry Jones wouldn't miss the oppurtunity to sell jersey's?

And they are the only team that keeps all their jersey licensing revenues, instead of it going into a pot to be split amongst all the teams. Pure profit for Jerry!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
And they are the only team that keeps all their jersey licensing revenues, instead of it going into a pot to be split amongst all the teams. Pure profit for Jerry!
I still don't know how that is actually allowed.

Alan

Legend
Blue and Gold part of the it's so obvious crowd:
Hey, hey, hey, more than one poster talked about how Dallas is a good fit!!!
Yeah, it's good to know we weren't asleep at the wheel eh? :LOL: