Dak and Dez for Goff and Britt ? (poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dak and Dez for Goff and Britt Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • No

Votes: 86 78.2%

• Total voters

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
nooooooo_luke_skywalker.gif

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Hell no
Dak = flash in the pan
Dez = prick
Dak, we don't know yet.
Dez is more of a diva than a prick. I'm not talking about his antics on the sidelines (where all he's doing is hyping everyone up), but the day-to-day whining my boy that works for Dysfunction Junction tells me about. He's also going to be broke within 5 years of retiring. Regardless, he's a receiver you DEFINITELY want on your team. The guy makes catches 90% of the NFL can't make.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I haven't voted....damnit....I feel weak now...the game is too fresh...the drops....I'll go no...but can I revisit this thread in 2020?

Ram65

Legend
I haven't voted....damnit....I feel weak now...the game is too fresh...the drops....I'll go no...but can I revisit this thread in 2020?

Why not? Hindsight is 2020.;)

No vote and came back to waste a few minutes.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I could not pull the trigger on that trade today.........
I just don't have the
images

However, a counter that included Scott Linehan for Rob Boras, I'd have to say:

benStillerDoIt.jpg

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Dez has a couple more years left. This is actually an interesting debate as Dez would impact the next couple years and Dak is more impressive than I gave him credit for. But this franchise has bet the house on Goff so I'm rolling w him though I'm still a Wentzian